QVC Presenter Search

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Listed at 8pm tonight is "Beauty and QVC Presenter Search" - does anyone know what this is all about? Is it a rehash of the event that brought us Craig? and is he going? or someone else? So many questions :)

I noticed this, but on Q's website, the show is called 'Beauty Showcase featuring Penhaligons', so I assumed it was an error?

I won't be able to vote for any new presenter. It is bound to be restricted to people who twitter or Facebook their votes, or preferably both with an ishowoffpad in each hand simultaneously.

Well, if the vehicle for voting, is via the BTY QVC page, that's me out! The 8pm show is Beauty Showcase ft Penhaligons.

I love embellishments, clothes a size too small, loads and loads of make-up, am never off twitter, always toe the party line, never argue with anyone in authority, do exactly as I'm told, have QVC written right through me, can't let anyone non-Q speak a sentence without interruption.
Memo to self - must get application in quick.

I love embellishments, clothes a size too small, loads and loads of make-up, am never off twitter, always toe the party line, never argue with anyone in authority, do exactly as I'm told, have QVC written right through me, can't let anyone non-Q speak a sentence without interruption.

You will need to get in front of a mirror and practise your Unique Hand Gesture. The claws and pointy finger UHGs are already taken, but I am sure you are very inventive.

We need you!!! A combination: toe posts with white leggings, roots showing, Porchester Square varnish, cleavage, hair piled high, saying sentence opener repeatedly "You know what?" or "Yeah, yeah, yeah." You go girl!

My guess is that Paul Lavers will turn up on another Channel before then. Perhaps a channel that's not been launched yet. Perhaps a channel that's mentioned at the top of this page!!:mysmilie_8:

Wish they would get a New Presenter to replace Jill Franks she never seems to be off our screens.

My guess is that Paul Lavers will turn up on another Channel before then. Perhaps a channel that's not been launched yet. Perhaps a channel that's mentioned at the top of this page!!:mysmilie_8:

Hand in hand with Dawny through the new shiny doors perhaps?!

I saw this advertised and thought I'd watch - so far though it has only been about Penhaligans - nothing wrong with that, but the Presenter search has got me stumped. Yes, it's true, we had an audition or two when Craig was chosen, but look at the ones who just suddenly appeared without any viewer 'audition' so to speak like Craig's was.

I'm mystified.

Wish they would get a New Presenter to replace Jill Franks she never seems to be off our screens.

They will not get rid of Jill(well unless they cannot agreed on her contract), she is open to filling in for others hence she is on so much. All companies will hang on to someone who is willing to fill in at short notice, if someone is ill or gone on holiday.

They will not get rid of Jill(well unless they cannot agreed on her contract), she is open to filling in for others hence she is on so much. All companies will hang on to someone who is willing to fill in at short notice, if someone is ill or gone on holiday.

Is it suggested that Ms Franks actually gets re-numeration as a Q sales assistant, after all, she was voted least popular on this forum a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back