QVC told me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
...that I MUST ALWAYS, ON PAIN OF DEATH, use a toner after cleansing. 2 months of not using toner and I still have a face, with skin, and no hideous disfigurements......:mysmilie_378:

Over to you :tongue:

... that actual lotions and potions with toxic levels of alcohol are the best thing (since sliced bread) for my skin...literally...

That I won't be 'on trend' without a jean and a pair of pumps :grin:

That a plastic container and some water from the kettle could produce decent pasta...

that BRAN is not just a breakfast cereal, it is the word that goes before new to mean something we haven't seen before on QVC!!

You can literally actually use <S>SBC Collagen gel</S> ‘Pink Goo’, as a face mask.:devil:

*Ponders the best way, of getting rid of 1 litre of ‘Pink Goo’, without literally actually wasting it.*:angry:

Although the 1 litre pump container, will come in handy, once I’m rid of the ‘Pink Goo’.:sun:

That everyone watching can purchase anything try it for 30 days and if it doesn't suit return it for a refund.
:wait:

That £25 is a reasonable price to pay for a teachers' gift:taphead:

Random amounts of glitter flung at a cheap T shirt preferably when combined with a badly drawn childish cartoon animal , will make me instantly "chic" when I dress it up and down

QVC told me...

That I must believe everything AY says in her salon shows, and follow her beauty regime to the letter whatever that may be, and depending on which beauty product she is promoting on that particular day. :giggle: Yeah right.

QVC told me that I too can have hair just like the style icon and fashionista extraordinaire herself Jeanette Krankie - just by using Philip Kingsley Elasticiser...:wink:

QVC told me they can bring me amazing prices thanks to their stupendous 'buying power'!
Yes, they can or they could......sadly, they failed to expand on this & mention that their 'buying power' only benefits them & the undoubtedly whopping great discounts they receive only serve to line their own pockets as they don't actually pass any of these on to the customer.....! :down:

That my postman won't speak to me unless I buy him a luxury £75 NN set.....................or at the very least keep one in my "present drawer"

QVC told me that high end jewellers will be totally convinced that Dimonique is a flawless dazzling diamond and will gasp with wonder at its beauty. My friends will think that I have won the lottery when I wear dimonique despite the fact that I am still living in a two up two down terrace.

that a £25 diamonique pendant is a perfect stocking filler:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

that a hideous polyester sack will "skim past" my fat bits and "the static you can see is only caused by the studio lights and won't happen when you get it home" Really Glenn? you'll get mouth ulcers if you tell porkies like that

Latest posts

Back