Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thing is as Hammy is always saying, Anyone be it a child or adult can see those Lonsdale bikes are the lowest of the low and a quick 2 minute watching of them tells you all you need to know, people really need to start taking responsibilty for what choices they make in life, We all know the presenters games and tacticts but come on folks wake up!
Absolutely agree, it didn't take a genius to work out they were a 'villain' product......the old adage if something sounds too good to be true....

Very low margins on the face of it, and another much repeated item - a moisture absorber. Apart from sucking out the oil and grease from Simon Peters in full bullsh..mode, I cannot for the life of me imagine using such a thing, let alone buying one - or two for the price of one as they are trying to shift this evening. I have never met and I have never heard of anybody who owns one. A penny under £30 for the two, and clearly they either cannot shift them at all, or have bought so many they can keep bringing them to air indefinitely. Therefore, if you believe the first scenario over the second, you have Ryan, Irish Top Gear (a Lada Samara cabriolet) the floor people in the studio and the gallery staff to pay, plus the general running costs of the place, the Calor gas supply to Pis..pots RV (Bedford van conversion) and using all these resources for an hour or so to not sell very many.

Irish Top Gear (a broken down Austin Montego) is singing the praises of this Swedish made item, as it is nice not to keep seeing Made in China on items, or words to that effect, he says. It’s funny, but I don’t hear them making that analogy on their Chinese made watch shows.

Very low margins on the face of it, and another much repeated item - a moisture absorber. Apart from sucking out the oil and grease from Simon Peters in full bullsh..mode, I cannot for the life of me imagine using such a thing, let alone buying one - or two for the price of one as they are trying to shift this evening. I have never met and I have never heard of anybody who owns one. A penny under £30 for the two, and clearly they either cannot shift them at all, or have bought so many they can keep bringing them to air indefinitely. Therefore, if you believe the first scenario over the second, you have Ryan, Irish Top Gear (a Lada Samara cabriolet) the floor people in the studio and the gallery staff to pay, plus the general running costs of the place, the Calor gas supply to Pis..pots RV (Bedford van conversion) and using all these resources for an hour or so to not sell very many.

Irish Top Gear (a broken down Austin Montego) is singing the praises of this Swedish made item, as it is nice not to keep seeing Made in China on items, or words to that effect, he says. It’s funny, but I don’t hear them making that analogy on their Chinese made watch shows.
Its Bizarre as the refills packs are £13.99 plus £4.99 postage, so on the get 2 for £30 deal thats making the refills more expensive to buy and get delivered than the actual item is......so wouldnt a buyer just be better buying another 2 for £30......(plus £4.99 postage but still cheaper than a refill pack to get home!)

Kitchen Gadgets with Rustie Lee at 4pm and 7pm, Christ that’s a name from the past, wonder if she still laughs at everything

Wow can I have a guess she loves air fryers?

Stretch Seat is an interesting idea

Hold upto 180KG am I the only one who thinks the seat width would hardly fit one side of someone that weight?

Stretch Seat is an interesting idea

Hold upto 180KG am I the only one who thinks the seat width would hardly fit one side of someone that weight?
Simon O'Peters was demonstrating one the other day. He had about half of one of his significantly sized lower cheeks half placed on it. You were hoping it would collapse with him on it, but his deftness of bottom touch saved him.

Non-working sample says Upside Down Head One, referring to some Ben Sheridan Tank watch. I’m assuming that he says this to cover himself when he shows a watch that looks defective? Why would you be showing items that don’t work intentionally to air? Like him working as a car salesman and turning the key on some dodgy Ford Mondeo on an Ilford car lot, finding it won’t start, and telling the hapless punter: “Don‘t worry, Chief, it’s a non-working sample.”

It stinks man, Mike? Does it, Mike? Yes, Mike. Stinks him. Mike? Yes, Mike? Mike- do you polish your own head with a duster, or can I pull you off that method of shine? Yes, Michael. Pull me off, do.

Some old vagrant looking, bearded, scruffy bloke in a sweater from a machine of black dustbin bags donations next, selling pillows. Non-working sample, perhaps? The pillows, not the presenter. Marvellous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rusty Lee was a breath of fresh air why? Likeability seemed very genuine even with Mason and Whizzy Whisk Viral man getting in the way

Make no mistake she was a big national tv star albeit a long time ago must be quite hard only getting gigs like this these days but she didn't show it

Latest posts

Back