Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The exact saw hour is on with a disgracefully miles out of touch Peter Simon.

Honestly for the life of me I cannot understand why the CEO, directors, etc etc of any item Peter was on with would let there item be associated with the item and not ask IW to pull the product as this absoulte woeful performance of a salesman act is doing more damage than good for the product how can ANYONE take him serious anymore????

He is literally opening his mouth and spitting out words with no meaning or relevance to the product, he used to never finish a sentance now he isnt even finishing his words, utterly bizzare its very clear he is out of sorts in a "normal" sense of some sort, very nervous, stumbling over words, very shaky when the cameras are up close, I honestly do think IW are using Peter to make sure they go under as he is donig a spectacular job of that for them.

What a pair of clowns!
Peter says he's got a friend who's watching 'I can't name this person because he plays for a certain football club.' WHAT???????
The 'watch expert' is just as bad 'They are water tested not just for leakage but for defamation of the case.'
Defamation ???????????
Defamation means impugning the reputation of another as in slander or libel.
Perhaps he meant degradation.
Peter is again flouting the ASA regulations - when the 'expert ' says one of the watches has a stitched leather strap Peter immediately blunders in with ' HAND STITCHED LEATHER !!!!!!'
It's machine stitched of course, but who cares eh Peter?

I wonder if he was referring to that internationally renowned player, Roy of the Rovers.

It's the old "wink wink nudge nudge" celebrity endorsement trick. He might just as well have said that 'Our Bet' was buying one for her grandson. Utter nonsense.

What a pair of clowns!
Peter says he's got a friend who's watching 'I can't name this person because he plays for a certain football club.' WHAT???????
The 'watch expert' is just as bad 'They are water tested not just for leakage but for defamation of the case.'
Defamation ???????????
Defamation means impugning the reputation of another as in slander or libel.
Perhaps he meant degradation.
Peter is again flouting the ASA regulations - when the 'expert ' says one of the watches has a stitched leather strap Peter immediately blunders in with ' HAND STITCHED LEATHER !!!!!!'
It's machine stitched of course, but who cares eh Peter?

I heard that as deformation of the case... depending how much water pressure something is subjected to it may deform due to that water pressure. But there was no specific indication this was a diver's watch - which would have made the comment make better sense.

Peter Simon is currently presenting the Dirt Devil vacuum show with some chap called Alan...a case of a Dirty Devil let loose with a Dirt Devil...and Alan.

Peter has just shouted, "You'll need a shovel!" whilst referring to a relatively small pile of salt on the floor.

Hmm, I think the only 'shovel' required will be for all the carp he's bound to spout during the show:wink:

Peter Simon is currently presenting the Dirt Devil vacuum show with some chap called Alan...a case of a Dirty Devil let loose with a Dirt Devil...and Alan.

Peter has just shouted, "You'll need a shovel!" whilst referring to a relatively small pile of salt on the floor.

Hmm, I think the only 'shovel' required will be for all the carp he's bound to spout during the show:wink:

A shovel?!.......... To pick up Dirty Petes bullpoop, you'd need a mechanical digger and a large skip. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_61: And there are tiny people with winged appendages at the bottom of my garden!
The 'watch expert' just buys in and sells on, his only knowledge is what movement is fitted in them and what colour the strap is. Same goes for the other bint that worked in Garrards!

He's not getting any better, and looks really trembly at times (this was also noticeable a couple of years ago, on his stint on Gems TV - his hands really shock as he presented the pieces of jewellery). Should IW management not notice this and find out if all's well? When you combine it with the bizarre, incomprehensible so-called "English" and unfinished sentences that come out of his mouth, I do wonder.

It was funny talking recently to a few colleagues about their recent (mostly good) buys from Ideal World.

But, and this is genuinely true, they all said the channel itself is unbearable to watch. I wonder if they are making the channel so bad people use the website instead?

That won't work with me, I like to see items demonstrated but I honestly can't watch it anymore. Now it seems that Loen has gone I really can't sit through the freak show, it's excruciating.

It would have to be something I'm really interested in and that hasn't happened in ages. The last item was a Tefal Grill and that spectacle with the repugnant GOLLUM treating Sarah like dirt was the last straw, I'd never seen anything like it on Selly Telly before:mysmilie_59:

It was funny talking recently to a few colleagues about their recent (mostly good) buys from Ideal World.

But, and this is genuinely true, they all said the channel itself is unbearable to watch. I wonder if they are making the channel so bad people use the website instead?

That won't work with me, I like to see items demonstrated but I honestly can't watch it anymore. Now it seems that Loen has gone I really can't sit through the freak show, it's excruciating.

It would have to be something I'm really interested in and that hasn't happened in ages. The last item was a Tefal Grill and that spectacle with the repugnant GOLLUM treating Sarah like dirt was the last straw, I'd never seen anything like it on Selly Telly before:mysmilie_59:

I too find myself watching less and less, unless it's Nan Nanty being completely shown up as the woeful presenter he is by Dimitri etc.

Time to shut down iw, but keep the channel online only. Most channels in ten years will be online only. If you haven't got the internet your missing out. Most channels won't be on t.v web only.

Anyone catch Steve, ex-Bid, on Q this morning, flogging vacuum cleaners with Jill H? He was going for the Perfume Pete designer stubble look (but hopefully without the bottle of pong that usually accompanies him) :giggle: Afraid the way things are at present, I can't see these channels lasting much longer in their present format, either.

Time to shut down iw, but keep the channel online only. Most channels in ten years will be online only. If you haven't got the internet your missing out. Most channels won't be on t.v web only.

Last edited:
Anyone catch Steve, ex-Bid, on Q this morning, flogging vacuum cleaners with Jill H? He was going for the Perfume Pete designer stubble look (but hopefully without the bottle of pong that usually accompanies him) :giggle: Afraid the way things are at present, I can't see these channels lasting much longer in their present format, either.

He's been on demonstrating Dyson's for a while now.

Ironic isn't it? One of the scruffiest sights ever on Selly Telly shilling ludicrously overpriced hoovers for that 'immaculate home' look.

Get lost QVC :mysmilie_19:

I too find myself watching less and less, unless it's Nan Nanty being completely shown up as the woeful presenter he is by Dimitri etc.

Since getting back from holiday I haven't watched it at all. I tuned into something on our first day home with that utterly appalling, demonic, screeching banshee Genevieve and I just turned it off, quick smart.

I don't think I've watched it since :mysmilie_59:

I have to laugh at the "Go Compare" TV ad where the bald Mockny cabby keeps saying "Fantastic", reminds me of someone.......... Not sure who? :mysmilie_17:

Since getting back from holiday I haven't watched it at all. I tuned into something on our first day home with that utterly appalling, demonic, screeching banshee Genevieve and I just turned it off, quick smart.

I don't think I've watched it since :mysmilie_59:

Nothing new is there? It's the same old day in day out. I used to flick over during the ads but I find I'm not even doing that much anymore. I think I got to the point of not being able to stomach one more 'check out your baskets now!'

I love watching now and again i love a good laugh listening to the b*****ks they talk:mysmilie_19:

Nothing new is there? It's the same old day in day out. I used to flick over during the ads but I find I'm not even doing that much anymore. I think I got to the point of not being able to stomach one more 'check out your baskets now!'

It certainly is, same old or even older bullshat than you think.

I was just flicking through and SCHLOCKO is on with Ten Ton Tammy's Fabulift and he said 'I only sell products I love'.

Remind me Momma, who did you say was SCHLOCKO's business partner? :wink:

It certainly is, same old or even older bullshat than you think.

I was just flicking through and SCHLOCKO is on with Ten Ton Tammy's Fabulift and he said 'I only sell products I love'.

Remind me Momma, who did you say was SCHLOCKO's business partner? :wink:

The one and only Ten Ton lol :mysmilie_17:

Talking of reviews earlier, the reviews for this are weird on IW website. It's either 5* brilliant stuff or absolute 5h*t.

The one and only Ten Ton lol :mysmilie_17:

Talking of reviews earlier, the reviews for this are weird on IW website. It's either 5* brilliant stuff or absolute 5h*t.

SCHLOCKO will never change, I don't mind him but I wouldn't (in fact couldn't) believe a word he says. It's not quite Bid standard sneakiness but it's pretty damn close isn't it? Let's say it's disingenuous at best, mind you QVC are no better. That Green Seasons crap was on yesterday and the bullshatting masonesque butcher was boasting they only supply QVC, hardly surprising seems as they own 'Green Seasons', whatever it actually is!

Fabulift is no different I suspect than products like 'Eyesential'. They do work for a few hours, I've seen the proof but if you've got a grid like Jagger it ain't gonna do much!

And put too much on and you'll look all flaky and scabby like The Singing Detective man :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back