Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone else boggled by the way Moira C has just added "miles of smiles" on the end of her advert/promo? WTF??

Also, this POTD hour with Moira, her minions, Gen, and possibly every cameraman wearing the awful new Nicole dress, which has seemingly creeped up to £34.99 now, is simply dreadful. They all look hideous in it, and if Moira tries to crowbar 'royalty' into any more sentences I think I may punch my television :(

Anyone else boggled by the way Moira C has just added "miles of smiles" on the end of her advert/promo? WTF??

Also, this POTD hour with Moira, her minions, Gen, and possibly every cameraman wearing the awful new Nicole dress, which has seemingly creeped up to £34.99 now, is simply dreadful. They all look hideous in it, and if Moira tries to crowbar 'royalty' into any more sentences I think I may punch my television :(

She's overdoing her HRT again , the poor love

The £34.99 Nicole dress is the longer version that's new in.

Got to say though, the Nicole and Daisy Eldridge range, amongst others on IW, are made in Britain which is refreshing and shows that British made products are still really good quality.

Me too! I freely admit I watch for the laughs (naughty I know) and to see how "inventive" they can be in getting us to buy, and how many of their uncles/aunts/grannies and first cousins 65 times removed have one in their homes..

If I do switch over I try to guess how quickly they will give a stock update and it is usually within 15 seconds!

On Friday afternoon I staggered home from a long week of working (well maybe not too stressed on Friday - half the office skived off and the rest of us were discussing how we thought the UK would do in the Eurovision Song Content) and when I got home I was faced with the sight of Moira C and Sally Jacks! I have only just recovered from this traumatic incident...

Mutts, be assured there is help out there.....You need a dose of whatever medication Pete the Pope is having, followed by a real treat - a trip to Mikey Boi's hairstylist should do it - and all will be well with your world. A week in a darkened room should do the rest. Recover quickly, and remember.....just buy it!! And "I live in a lighthouse, did I tell you"?

On Friday afternoon I staggered home from a long week of working (well maybe not too stressed on Friday - half the office skived off and the rest of us were discussing how we thought the UK would do in the Eurovision Song Content) and when I got home I was faced with the sight of Moira C and Sally Jacks! I have only just recovered from this traumatic incident...

Last edited:
Just heard the bald one selling a watch for about £1300 quid he said if you think i can't afford to buy this well let me tell you you can't afford not to, jesus wept is he having a giraffe does he think we are made of money he is getting worse if thats possible.:mysmilie_1:

Just heard the bald one selling a watch for about £1300 quid he said if you think i can't afford to buy this well let me tell you you can't afford not to, jesus wept is he having a giraffe does he think we are made of money he is getting worse if thats possible.:mysmilie_1:

Vostok is a marque of elegance and superior craftsmanship. I find the expert Kevin Reynolds very reassuring, there's a soundness to his product descriptions, as there is to his overall demeanour.

I also find the chap from Proto Col to be of similar stature. You can tell class when you see it can't you? :mysmilie_59:

Vostok is a marque of elegance and superior craftsmanship. I find the expert Kevin Reynolds very reassuring, there's a soundness to his product descriptions, as there is to his overall demeanour.

I also find the chap from Proto Col to be of similar stature. You can tell class when you see it can't you? :mysmilie_59:

How about the new 'accredited jewellery professional' Thomas Frake GIA AJP that was on with Sally and the moissy last night? Looked a bit like Mr Bean and bought a little box of stones along with him, how sweet. In fact he said they looked like sweets! IW really have some upmarket guests.

Oh.....and he knows Andy Hodgson :wink: although he didn't actually say that on the show lol

I love his little stories about Igor, don't you?

Two classics from today's shows....

Mikey Boi telling us that whatever it was he was flogging could be taken to your holiday home (well, what are you all waiting for - go buy your holiday home!)

'Chainsaw' Jacks telling us that the Vibrapower Slim is something that could go under your bed (Really!!! You lot get worse - and you at the back, stop sniggering!):mysmilie_17:

Two classics from today's shows....

Mikey Boi telling us that whatever it was he was flogging could be taken to your holiday home (well, what are you all waiting for - go buy your holiday home!)

'Chainsaw' Jacks telling us that the Vibrapower Slim is something that could go under your bed (Really!!! You lot get worse - and you at the back, stop sniggering!):mysmilie_17:

What with the fold away ladder in the wardrobe, the bike box behind the door and now this under the bed haha

How can a presenter who is punting a BONDED leather finished chair and footstool say and I quote "I saw a LEATHER foot stool for £150!! This BONDED leather chair and footstool is £199.99"..........If you want to through prices about in a wreckless way thats fine but at least compare like for like, I mean a Ferrari and Lada are both cars but they are polar opposites.

Once again why bother leting the facts get in the way of a sale IW???

PS this would apparently make a great fathers day pressie, AND why not buy two as these chairs are worth £700!!! Gives us a break.........dear god!!!!!!:sleepy:

Mommabear, Lol! And don't forget extra Kinkycades to put on the walls of your holiday home, and a few extra £3,000 watches in case you leave yours at home. Shaun could put a spare mattress for his Gran under his bed, although he might need to raise it up a bit (the bed, I meant the bed)! Please - try to show some decorum, can't you? :mysmilie_17::blush:
What with the fold away ladder in the wardrobe, the bike box behind the door and now this under the bed haha

Last edited:
I didn't see it, but I noticed that Shaun was presenting the Acer smartphone show yesterday. I did wonder if he had managed to make a reference to some deceased family member, saying how they would have greatly benefitted from this modern technology.

Perhaps he mentioned his late father, who, to Shaun's eternal regret, had to get by with the most basic of telephone devices... shau.jpg

Love it! :mysmilie_15: Really, when you think about it, there's no end to the possible areas of "regret".........own brand breakfast cereal instead of Kellogg's (other brands are available)? No Nutribullet, which would have helped his health problems? Anything to make a sale, basically, and I'd put nothing past him....
I didn't see it, but I noticed that Shaun was presenting the Acer smartphone show yesterday. I did wonder if he had managed to make a reference to some deceased family member, saying how they would have greatly benefitted from this modern technology.

Perhaps he mentioned his late father, who, to Shaun's eternal regret, had to get by with the most basic of telephone devices...View attachment 11342

Latest posts

Back