Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those two are in a world of their own. Their presentation feels like an audition... They're just saying anything, and nothing they say sounds sincere or genuine at all.

There's no way they can actually believe young people will want to use that folding walking stick on their way home from a night out in heels.

So why say it?

Gloria watching from her recliner in Bognor certain't won't think: "right, I will get it then if all the young people are using them".

Also, notice how they clasp it tight when 'folded' as it clearly will just spring back into stick mode? That'll be great (sarcasm) for those with dexterity issues as they pull it out their bag and get thwacked in the face as it snaps back into position.

Last edited:
Those two are in a world of their own. Their presentation feels like an audition... They're just saying anything, and nothing they say sounds sincere or genuine at all.

There's no way they actually believe young people would use that folding walking stick on their way home from a night out in heels.

So why say it? Gloria watching from her recliner in Bognor isn't going to think "right, I'll get this then if all the young people are using them".

Also, notice how they clasp it tight when 'folded' as it clearly will just spring back into stick mode? That'll be great (sarcasm) for those with dexterity issues, pulling it out their bag and getting thwacked in the face by it…
Gloria and Beryl today, I mentioned gurnantrude yesterday

Gloria and Beryl today, I mentioned gurnantrude yesterday

I don't meant to generalise but just based on the types of old dears who comment on the IW Facebook page, those names seem apt… And this product is, arguably, aimed at those more than the young clubbers and gym goers the two buffoons were suggesting. I mean, there's a reason the "fashion" segments on these channels never sell hot pants or boob tubes…

A School child could use one as there back pack,is weighting down there back really.No School child would go to school with this item, except if you are disabled
They also thought it would make a great hiking stick. They clearly have never seen a hiking stick or have a clue why people use one. It like listening to two five year olds trying to act like grown ups

If*...(yeah I know its a huggge if*) these cheapo canes are selling so well, how many do they have for sale? a few million? as they have yet to sell out.

* Of course they will not be selling much at all.

Latest posts

Back