Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is the 4 hours of one presenter, to have less in the building

Just guessing here, but i wonder if it's as you say have less presenters hanging about the building at the same time and maybe cuts costs.

The format the old IW used must have meant, quite a few presenters and guests having to hang about between shows, especially if their shows were speard out through the entire day.

People like that Heather woman are the future if shopping by television has a future at all. Young, fresher people and not stale journeymen and women like Jacks and Co. Give people like her a 21st century presenting platform and not something out of the mid-’70s, and some younger people appealing products to sell with more interactive options and it may survive. Sieter Pieman and Jally Sacks are NOT the key to long-term survival.

I bought the spy camera watch on the advice I can host work-related web conferences and make feature length Oscar nomination films on it. I also took their advice that I may want to covertly film people who aren‘t really being themselves on a regular basis…I have just left it recording Ideal World on a loop.

That Jacks woman comes over as one of the most materialistic, possessions driven, status obsessed individuals I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. One day, she’ll come to realise just how pointless these things are, as most of us learn in the end.
As Mimi would say I very very very very very very would love her to fall on hard times

Just guessing here, but i wonder if it's as you say have less presenters hanging about the building at the same time and maybe cuts costs.

The format the old IW used must have meant, quite a few presenters and guests having to hang about between shows, especially if their shows were speard out through the entire day.
It’s the TJC way. They have been using the 4 hour shift for years, so I presume it’s natural to do the same in IW Mk3. It must save a bit in Salaries, as it would cut down the time they are in the building. I would say there would be some overlap for meetings and prep, but I can’t see much evidence of that! And I suppose it doesn’t take long to crib some notes of a box, or a Website!

Right, Michael. Yes, Mike me old China… What’s the bleedin’ running order. I‘m not trying to hurry you or to coerce you, but bleedin’ tell me narrrw. Well, Michael - Good News. We’ve managed to borrow 10,000 Mike Hunt Personal Hair Trimmers from our masters, The Channel of Jewellery. Tell me more, Michael, my son. Well, we’ve also got some Karaoke Dash Cams that convert your voice into a squawking female hyena shopping television presenter…Yes….But for my big moment…My 9 p.m. reveal..What yer got me?? Well…Erm… We’ve had a look in a disused Peterborough warehouse and found 5000 suites of rattan and an expert covered in dust called Man with a bag of manure on his head Van Door Seezed…We want yer to flog these tonight and every hour of every other night with a Y in it…Mike? Mike?….Come Back!!!

I need to sit down. He’s hit me with an opportunity that I can’t believe he’s going to hit me with again. Even he can’t believe he’s going to hit me with this opportunity that he’s going to hit me with. It’s an opportunity to be hit with that I thought I’d been hit with enough this December, and believed the promises that I wouldn’t be hit with it again. But nonetheless, I’m going to be hit again with William Hunt, Yet another opportunity to cover myself in it, put on a Tamsy flying jacket and place myself on a tall bar stool in the Ferret and Merkin and look for bearded, shaven headed men and women to approach me and ask me what I’ve got on.. He’s telling me I’m going to feel special, sexy, masculine. I’m even going to get a free, whistling returned stock cane to spin with as I fall through the public bar doors…drenched in William Hunt. The system has melted - allegedly.

Latest posts

Back