Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If they want to use names from here, maybe get us to takeover for the day, we could choose which presenters and products

6am My Botox and Surgery with Natalia would be a set in stone show

10 am to 2 pm Mike
2pm to 6pm 6pm to 10pm, Heather or Simona could fit in either slot
10pm to 2 am Lindsey

Those would be my choice, I include Mike as he is better than any of the others, not named

I’d maybe consider putting Lindsey on at 2pm, and leaving Simona at 10pm and she is fun, and has a bit of a fan club, well maybe

Id bring back good Tech, possibly some Kitchen, but out of there products I would struggle to fill a day

There is no place on British television for the foul innuendo Peter Simon offers on an all too regular basis. Well there is…Ideal World. It might go down well with reminiscences groups, but at least they will have forgotten it by the time they went home.
Have they not realised that the 1970s comedian is not a good act to follow in 2023. Larry Grayson had an innocence about his act and was funny. Peter Simon is crude and utterly unfunny.

Have they not realised that the 1970s comedian is not a good act to follow in 2023. Larry Grayson had an innocence about his act and was funny. Peter Simon is crude and utterly unfunny.
It is genuinely vile at times. As you say. Larry Grayson had a more gentle, less crude approach. He was also very much of his time, and really knew no different in terms of what we as a society think should be part of comedy, and what shouldn’t be. Simon doesn’t have that as mitigation for some of the really unpleasant and lewd facial and verbal sexual innuendo he employs.

I need to sit down. He’s hit me with an opportunity that I can’t believe he’s going to hit me with again. Even he can’t believe he’s going to hit me with this opportunity that he’s going to hit me with. It’s an opportunity to be hit with that I thought I’d been hit with enough this December, and believed the promises that I wouldn’t be hit with it again. But nonetheless, I’m going to be hit again with William Hunt, Yet another opportunity to cover myself in it, put on a Tamsy flying jacket and place myself on a tall bar stool in the Ferret and Merkin and look for bearded, shaven headed men and women to approach me and ask me what I’ve got on.. He’s telling me I’m going to feel special, sexy, masculine. I’m even going to get a free, whistling returned stock cane to spin with as I fall through the public bar doors…drenched in William Hunt. The system has melted - allegedly.

Post of the year 🏆

If they want to use names from here, maybe get us to takeover for the day, we could choose which presenters and products

6am My Botox and Surgery with Natalia would be a set in stone show

10 am to 2 pm Mike
2pm to 6pm 6pm to 10pm, Heather or Simona could fit in either slot
10pm to 2 am Lindsey

Those would be my choice, I include Mike as he is better than any of the others, not named

I’d maybe consider putting Lindsey on at 2pm, and leaving Simona at 10pm and she is fun, and has a bit of a fan club, well maybe

Id bring back good Tech, possibly some Kitchen, but out of there products I would struggle to fill a day
I'd opt to have Heather on all day, she would turn the whole channel upside down in a good way.

Saw on facebook that Rob has been off having a knee replacement and is back tonight explains why he’s not been about, maybe he’s using a cane. Thought he’d gone so will be good to see him back as he’s one of the more watchable presenters.

Using Hammy again. This always seems to coincide with when they read something they don’t like on these forums, and decide to use forum usernames for one of their ridiculous texts. Essentially sticking two fingers up at it.

They're all laughing at you, mate.

Guys get your orders in these are flying out ✈️
it’s aa air fryer, slow cooker pressure cooker
its only £129.99
10% already gone
its £80 on ebay
£99.00 on B&Q

Latest posts

Back