Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the model came in wearing the black tapered leg trousers, Pete assured us when we went to 'the restaurant' we would be the lady of the night!! And they are also inspired by Coco Chanel.....that noise you hear is Coco turning in her grave

I think the old duffer flogging the tatt is inspired by coco the clown. :mysmilie_17:

The Picnic Basket junk that last night De Knees was pressurising everyone into buying quickly which then sold out is miraculously available again today :mysmilie_59:

On create and craft, Sally Jacks has been 'taken ill' and had to leave the set. She's got a gippy tummy, apparently. Do you think it's because she' not allowed to shriek and scream so much in her fishwive voice when she's doing the nice cutting and sticking stuff?

Martyn, the stand in, has described her 'leaving the set with a bucket in hand'. I think we all often feel like that after watching Sally shill her tat.

On create and craft, Sally Jacks has been 'taken ill' and had to leave the set. She's got a gippy tummy, apparently. Do you think it's because she' not allowed to shriek and scream so much in her fishwive voice when she's doing the nice cutting and sticking stuff?

Martyn, the stand in, has described her 'leaving the set with a bucket in hand'. I think we all often feel like that after watching Sally shill her tat.

Yeah, I often sit with a bucket watching it, just in case :mysmilie_19:

Look at Poo Poo wth a Tape Measure around his neck. He must be trying to give the impression he's a Tailor :mysmilie_19:

image.jpg

Poo Poo has got quite a bit of a pot belly going on there. You need to Spiralize Boyo :mysmilie_59:

The Picnic Basket junk that last night De Knees was pressurising everyone into buying quickly which then sold out is miraculously available again today :mysmilie_59:

Do you think on some level they do that to appease the egos of the presenters, seeing as they run the ''sold out'' advert which contained footage from like six years ago

Why does she not wear an apron in the kitchen hours now? She stood behind Joe at one point so she didn't get splashed

Maybe she didn't care too much about splashes because she wasn't wearing one of her many super, duper Tops that she's bought from Ideal World?

She had a little chiffon, sequinned number on. Obviously saving her new Tops for Christmas :mysmilie_15:

image.jpg

Did you see him with this on in the noon show? :mysmilie_19:

374544_STANDARD__000_20160609_2.jpg

I saw that Momma. Even by Ideal World's standards this £20, almost mechanical looking, 'Virtual Reality' headset was total carp.

Poo Poo was screaming, waving his arms and legs around, trying to have us believe that what truly looked like a big pair of broken, taped up Mr Magoo Binoculars could actually immerse you in a virtual existence.

There's carp and and then there's carp. Hysterical :mysmilie_19:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

They're selling Item Number 364767 Fabulift Cleanse Sonic Facial Cleaning Device (see first screenshot) : -

£20 Day Price £12.99 & £5.99 P&P
Usual Price £49.99
74% Saving

If you check out the video on the website for this item number you will see these details (see second screenshot) : -

Sale Price £12.99 & £2.99 P&P
Usual Price £19.99
35% Saving

Bit of a difference in the 'usual price' isn't there? :mysmilie_10:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Well I never.

I could be wrong but it looks like Baby Jane is actually wearing one of those dozens of Ideal World Tops she's bought.

Wonders never cease :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Best Ever

seems to be the.......

Same as Ever

Tedious isn't it?

And if anyone was in any doubt that they want their tubby viewers to cover themselves up they're now selling a 'Cover Up Jacket'.

They're not subtle are they? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Just the thing when you're sweating your cobs off ..........a cover up jacket :sweat:

I should coco. And especially when, you've guessed it, it's 95% Polyester. Mind you, you'd have to have guessed it Momma, unusually they haven't mentioned that!

They not only want all their viewers hidden from sight, with all this Polyester they also want them electrostatically charged :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

I was watching that new presenter last night, my goodness she can't half rattle :talking:

Oh yes but the poor mare is probably terrified, imagine being a newbie amongst that lot?

She's with the best ever bullshatters :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back