Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Regatta pensford jacket on now at £54.99
found it for £31.58 plus p&p

Good show this afternoon. Nice humour with Mr. and Mrs van Oilleeks, and the lovely Heather also doing the modelling. Not so good earlier with Peters and his ‘£700’ £59.99 bag. Plus £9.99 drain cleaning sticks that I saw for less than £3 elsewhere.

Whilst I was waiting to go out, I tuned in briefly just after 10 am and Pedro was selling a pack of 12 blast drain sticks for £9.99 + £2.99 postage. I was flabbergasted because the wholesale unit price for these would be around 50p per pack, 24 packs per box.. You can buy a pack of 12 for £2.07 with free postage on ebay. You do the math, as Americans would say.

I was reading the Facebook page last night. They are in talks with Asda and will be bringing Asda returns very soon. Ladies, this is for you. Cushion walk shoes will be coming back, they are just finalising the order. Emelia, Nicole, and Style by Brands are coming in the next few weeks.

When he was selling less-featured smartwatches (like the Ben Sherman one), he employed the sales technique of saying he’d bought a £300 (or so) smartwatch that had too many features - ones he didn’t need. Now he uses stacks of features as opposed to less as a selling positive.

‘Must Have’ kitchen gadget on show after 9 p.m. he says. “Everybody will want one.”….It will turbo charge your existing kitchen item…The Gammon Speed Dispenser Tool?

Cheap dog lead now. Get yourself a decent Flexi one. Don’t spare costs with your doggie loved ones. How fabulous is that, he says. It’s not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back