Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

‘Must Have’ kitchen gadget on show after 9 p.m. he says. “Everybody will want one.”….It will turbo charge your existing kitchen item…The Gammon Speed Dispenser Tool?

Cheap dog lead now. Get yourself a decent Flexi one. Don’t spare costs with your doggie loved ones. How fabulous is that, he says. It’s not.
I think it's this coming up at 9. A multipurpose microwave pan.

That dog lead is a big plastic lump just waiting to fall apart when you try and pick up Shep's sh1t and drop the cheap plastic lump of a lead just to see the plastic lead smash into a thousand pieces!

Also its amazzzzzing how many times Mike of the everythings seem's to get more stock back in but a very limited amount of stock :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

That dog lead is a big plastic lump just waiting to fall apart when you try and pick up Shep's sh1t and drop the cheap plastic lump of a lead just to see the plastic lead smash into a thousand pieces!

Also its amazzzzzing how many times Mike of the everythings seem's to get more stock back in but a very limited amount of stock :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I’d like to see what make of dog lead hangs up in his boot room? Assuming he’s got one, of course…a dog..

So the ex spark need a bulb replaced? Come sound technician mind he knows great sound, and your loving friendly selly telly pal has just told us he used to do stand up (probably when he was working in the caravan parks) and I thought he was still doing comedy on selly telly 🤭 (y)

So the ex spark need a bulb replaced? Come sound technician mind he knows great sound, and your loving friendly selly telly pal has just told us he used to do stand up (probably when he was working in the caravan parks) and I thought he was still doing comedy on selly telly 🤭 (y)
I did stand up once. They told me to sit down...

I thank you

oj you can see him on them like 20 years ago, the patter is there !!

I came back onto my PC after leaving the Ideal World YouTube channel running and it had frozen on this image....

Attachments

• SimonSaysGammon.PNG
    SimonSaysGammon.PNG
    783.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back