Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You wonder how that can happen? There are a couple of people who post on here who seem to have technical knowledge of how television studios works, but as a layman, it seems to be the most basic of errors to leave your microphone open during a break. Particularly, if you are then going to sound off in a negative and embarrassing style about what you’ve been not been selling. Was he supposed to turn his own microphone off, or is that somebody in the gallery that does that? Either way somebody doesn’t know what they’re doing, and with embarrassing effect.

Joanne was wearing a very bizarre combination of clothes last night; a nice retro blouse, jacket, skirt, like a smart business suit, but then these fluffy mint green socks! I'm guessing she was expecting to be behind the desk all evening and had on trainers thinking that no-one would see what she had on her feet, but then she ended up selling this massager and was out, front and centre. I don't know why she didn't take them off, they just looked very strange with the rest of her outfit.

I have seen a fair few BBC news and weather presenters talking or making strange noises, clearly unaware that their microphones are still on. What I found odd was that it went unnoticed in the studios to turn off the microphone. I think some of the little mic packs that the presenters wear have an on/off and mute button. The producer should be held responsible for this, as they should have turned off the mics when they chatted with Pedro during the live filming break.

Wowzers…Super Good…It’s Doctor Jeremy here. I came back here to sell high quality tech, designer labels and seas of rattan, but wowzers, here I am selling plastic flowers and plastic canes. Me!!! Star of Hellyoaks..Me…A Doctor from Holby City…Anyway, I is where I isn’t…Now…A Doctor Writes…Don’t bother people unnecessarily with orthopaedic problems. Just use this wonderful cane and save the NHS. Limps? Unprompted falls, Leg pains? Just twirl around with this whirring cane and free up appointments for those who need them…Wowzers…

Anybody remotely net savvie wouldn’t buy from them when the same stuff is generally cheaper elsewhere. Why would you? They seem to rely on people who aren’t. Just listen to the names they read out during the presentations. It’s like the cast of ITMA. They’ll be stuck in 20 years time when most of customer base is pushing up the daisies. A general problem for all retailers of this field to ultimately face. Young people just don’t shop this way and in my view, never will.

Anybody remotely net savvie wouldn’t buy from them when the same stuff is generally cheaper elsewhere. Why would you? They seem to rely on people who aren’t. Just listen to the names they read out during the presentations. It’s like the cast of ITMA. They’ll be stuck in 20 years time when most of customer base is pushing up the daisies. A general problem for all retailers of this field to ultimately face. Young people just don’t shop this way and in my view, never will.
Some of the names they read out are like a register at the old folks home.

You wonder how that can happen? There are a couple of people who post on here who seem to have technical knowledge of how television studios works, but as a layman, it seems to be the most basic of errors to leave your microphone open during a break. Particularly, if you are then going to sound off in a negative and embarrassing style about what you’ve been not been selling. Was he supposed to turn his own microphone off, or is that somebody in the gallery that does that? Either way somebody doesn’t know what they’re doing, and with embarrassing effect.
I hope it keeps happening lol

It is FAUX wolf skin, he says. Shark skin, yes. But I think most people had guessed those fake looking tacky rugs had never seen wolf in their entire lives. Heterosexual couples he is now droning on about with his wretched rugs…I think I actually prefer Jess now…

Latest posts

Back