Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And the Nubeo watches are hideous, the most ugly I've ever seen

Nubeo is really a niche brand, you buy Nubeo for the novelty factor (has a bit of moonrock, weighs a ton, big and colourful) rather than for some horological reason, more for those folks with big wrist or those that like big hefty watches on the wrist to mug someone with, can imagine folks that like big Invicta monstrocities would be into Nubeo.

PS

Although at least Invicta does have the excellent Pro Diver watches for us with smaller wrist and smaller wallets.

Foghorn still flogging William Hunt “perfume”. Just said about money back guarantee but if you open it, it’s yours. So in other words if you want to smell it you can’t send it back.

Just out of interest I looked up William Hunt Savile Row and the shop in Savile Row London is permanently closed. On their website it doesn’t mention this but they do mention a William Hunt Savile Row in Accra, Ghana. Have I got the wrong end of the stick here?

Every time I turn over, it's the sodding tower fans! How many did they ship over from China?

Not many ...

container-ships-zeymarine-blog.jpg

They sell William Hunt watches and fragrances by the shedload on IW, I think it may be bankrupt stock. All the watches sold out on William Hunt website they say. That's because they bought a job lot cheap. That's just my opinion. I may be wrong.
Now now, Peter S said a few nights ago that William Hunt is one of THEE most prestigious watch brands globally.

I for one believe him.

Ok must dash, away to plant these magic beans just sold to me :)

:(

I'm feeling a bit low.

I got thrown out of Gregg's the bakers earlier.

I mean why?!? All I did was ask for a steak bake, which I proceeded to take a bite from before paying.

'Hey, what's your game?!?' the assistant asked.

'I'm not buying it, I'm just trying it, ok?!?' I replied.

At that point they started pelting me with yesterday's unsold stock :(

They sell William Hunt watches and fragrances by the shedload on IW, I think it may be bankrupt stock. All the watches sold out on William Hunt website they say. That's because they bought a job lot cheap. That's just my opinion. I may be wrong.

The company running the William Hunt web site is Savile Row Online Ltd, one director William Hunt, was set up on Nov 2022, maybe shops was a busted idea and he's trying to do it as an online business instead. :unsure:

Through a friend of a cousin of a friend of a niece of a friend, I've been able to obtain an exclusive pic of the new studio.

I'm not sure if it's just me, however I think they've maybe gone a bit big???

View attachment 28575

They need that floor space for the 30,000 watt ceramic heater demo.

Latest posts

Back