Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hammy is in for the perfum already. (shows just how farcical the channel and Pedro is as he knows exactly what is happening with "Hammy")

What an actor he really is, after his off/on mic incident last night, he here is 24 hours later giving it the big licks, He wont even think anything of it, Anything for a sale!
Water off a dicks back

Glad Hammy got the Royal Doulton (!!!!!) figurine of Peter in his Bid TV heyday.

I doubt the teenage twits would know about that from over a decade ago, so there's literally only PS left who could make this up.

Even i don't know about that, only ever saw about 2 minutes of Bid Tv, a female presenter was flogging boxer shorts with the label cut out, and that was enough, don't know who the female presenter was, don't think i've seen her on IW etc.

Every. Single. Time. Makes me laugh 🙊.

Paul is indeed doing coaching/talks/seminars etc and making decent coin doing it. He was doing it alongside IW mk2 as well. I doubt he has any desire to sully his reputation by flogging plastic lamps, walking canes, and 3 packs of Scotch video cassettes (okay, one of those I made up).
Was the one you made up the canes 🤣🤣

Not sure why Pedro’s banging on about what ancient people used saffron for - they also swallowed mercury to “cure” things too…

Anecdotes from viewer texts aren't proof of anything either.

Tell us what it’s medically proven and approved for.

Or can’t you? 🫠
Coming up next, Ideal World leeches.
Wake me up if Pedro starts with a trepanning kit.
That I’d like to see!
🤣🤣

Even i don't know about that, only ever saw about 2 minutes of Bid Tv, a female presenter was flogging boxer shorts with the label cut out, and that was enough, don't know who the female presenter was, don't think i've seen her on IW etc.
Well, he asked you to take a picture of it and send it in. Obviously one of you is lying ;)

Latest posts

Back