Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would need to double check the models and names of them but the ones they are selling that I have seen are not 'Pro' Anything that you wouldn't wanted laughed out the room to be considered professional has to be minimum 4k. Now don't get me wrong HD video is great and if you were just getting extra shots it would be alright. The HD video in THESE drones is not the same HD that actual professional drones that are used in the industry would have. There are better codecs and HDR cameras. HDR (High Dynamic Range) gives more wiggle room with the raw footage. HDR cameras bring out better detail. These ones are not that type of camera. There's nothing wrong with them, they would be fine, but trying to compare them to drones worth thousands of pounds is not realistic. Your average punter won't care about that and will have fun with them. For myself I could see them being used to get shots for a YouTube video or Vlog. But I don't think the resolution is broadcast quality (the basic spec required for your footage to be accepted by broadcasters to show your work). Don't get me wrong, it's not the crime of the century. But anyone wishing to use professional gear would not be buying them off shopping TV. These are toys. Fun toys at a good price and not bad cameras. Just don't compare them to Hollywood movies!
These so-called 'Pro' drones look little different to the fx-pro HD drones available years ago on the old IW2. All the same RJM Chinese-sourced brand.

But the prices have risen from £40-£80 range, to £120-£190+ range for what looks basically the same thing with perhaps a few extra features like GPS or hand tracking/shortcuts via an improved phone app?

Why are they so much more expensive now?

The only mop I bought from Ideal World, I didn't buy from Ideal World. I saw Peter Simon 'showcasing' the Vorfreude Spray Mop but I found it cheaper on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vorfreude-Refillable-Reusable-Washable-Microfibre/dp/B07MC5TQDJ?th=1
Them multi function pens with 8gb storage are back on again. Still priced at £9.99 each + 99p postage. Are you sure these were ever on offer? Because I have seen them once on TJC, and twice on IW3 and they have been this price every time.

Them multi function pens with 8gb storage are back on again. Still priced at £9.99 each + 99p postage. Are you sure these were ever on offer? Because I have seen them once on TJC, and twice on IW3 and they have been this price every time.
I just caught the end of it. They were on with Mike a few weeks ago and he was selling 2 for 1. He did his usual talking about one pen then said, you don't just get 1, you get 2. But I have never seen that offer again. I also noticed the nail polish segment with Jez and Shona when the graphics switched to TJC Beauty

And to think folks believe the new studio will herald in a new era.
Agreed. Aesthetically things might be better, however if the presenters ... and their approach to presenting/selling ... and the range of products remain the same, it'll all count for nowt. Heck, you could put them in a truly professional tv studio with all the latest production gear, if the aforementioned don't change all they're doing is polishing a tur....

I just caught the end of it. They were on with Mike a few weeks ago and he was selling 2 for 1. He did his usual talking about one pen then said, you don't just get 1, you get 2. But I have never seen that offer again. I also noticed the nail polish segment with Jez and Shona when the graphics switched to TJC Beauty
Using a 40% discount code on the TJC website can bring down the price of 2 pens, but they are still probably too expensive for what they're worth.

No matter what the product is, Sally will tell you, it’s perfect! Not too big, not too small, not too warm, not too cold, not too soft, not too hard, not too loud, not too plain, etc. Oh, it’s good for any time of the day or night, not to mention any season. And it goes with everything. She is so smug and so far up her own arse she can check her veneers.

Brag, brag, brag. This is my boho Style, wore it in Abu Dhabi last year if you saw it on my socials. I'll be getting it in white for my jollys at the end of the month. It would be £200 plus from my friends shop where I usually buy clothes from. She is insufferable. We don't care about your socials or your many holidays.

Latest posts

Back