Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep. That was more watchable if the case was interesting and a good story behind it.

Interesting to compare court room dramas from then to now.

These so-called 'Pro' drones look little different to the fx-pro HD drones available years ago on the old IW2. All the same RJM Chinese-sourced brand.

But the prices have risen from £40-£80 range, to £120-£190+ range for what looks basically the same thing with perhaps a few extra features like GPS or hand tracking/shortcuts via an improved phone app?

Why are they so much more expensive now?

You have a great memory! I watched many of these but couldn't list them all like that.
Not sure how, but my replies to 3 different topics all coalesced into one giant reply!

Apart from Rob, the only one i've heard say anything timescale wise was Sally way back at the start, saying new studio would be ready in 12 weeks, then ready just after xmas. but since then have only heard Rob giving any date it would be ready and each date has come and gone.
Gen also mentioned it a while back

I seem to remember a game on Crackerjack where the children were given a prize for the right answer to a question, or a cabbage for the wrong answer. If they dropped anything they were out of the game. Can't remember what it was called but it could have been called that.
At the end of Crackerjack the winner had armfuls of toys and games. I can remember so strongly my sister and me looking at them and wondering what it would be like to have that many toys. It was - to us - just unbelievable. I dont think we begrudged them, we just didn’t know there were that many! Then, a bit later, our mum got work friends with catalogues and at Christmas we used to look through them with that same wonder.

Did anyone else do that? It was kind of better than having them, because they never disappointed you. Mind you, one year I got ‘Crossfire’ and played it all the time for days. I can still feel the blisters from the trigger on that red plastic ball bearing ‘gun’.

I think we were all happier then…

It's beauty on both channels again. Peter Sherlock with his 80s slicked back quiff with back and side undercut hairstyle is on again. Lindsey is wearing a strange black and brown or bronze coloured tiger print dress.

Latest posts

Back