Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As a guy, I shouldn't really comment, but I'm going to. It always looks like she wears clothing a size too small, squeezing herself into it. Like she is kidding herself that she is that size, but really should just go up a size.
Especially those plastic pants that are bursting at the seams

Just my opnion, but pulling is easier than pushing down. Plus you can rest your other hand on the bowl whilst pulling the cord.

Definitely. Notice how Joe’s having to push with two hands for certain things?

The way the pull cord works you don’t need strength as the mechanism always chops with the same force. Simon used to make a big thing during his demo of it cos it’s better for those with mobility and dexterity issues.

…and lazy folks 🤭

I don't think it's down to not having HD cameras, they output in HD live on youtube and the picture is way better so must be using cameras capable of outputting a better picture, but their 668 on Sky is an SD channel slot, their old channel slot they had 664 was HD slot but that was sold to QVC. Maybe they aren't willing to pay the extra to broadcast in HD at the moment.
As I understand it they bought all the gear from Ideal World, so it should be HD cameras they are using. It is possible that they are upscaling but I doubt it.

That's the only reason she had a clothing line, if she hadn't had her brief involvement with the alternative Buck Fizz we wouldn't have heard about her, she would have been a complete unknown.
She could have ended up helping David Van Day (Ex Dollar who joined Bucks Fizz in the 90s with Sally) flip burgers in his burger van. Burger Van day. (I hope that's what he called it)

I had Action Man with eagle eyes and a pull chord. he said a few phrases

New IdealWorld action person phrases "I don't wish to scare you or pressure you", "Just buy it, alright". "This is extraordinary", "Not only is it..." "Would look great on Rattan furniture", "Closeout deal", "Could be designer, there's no label" and more.......

Latest posts

Back