Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's Hammy talking to the two suckers! Feel free to replace the first letter.

I was going to text, but as IW read here i can just post my question here, and ask Peter if he could recommend any IW products that would keep me cool & refreshed during walks, the sherpa fleece, hand hot water bottle etc worked wonders during winter but now it's getting milder they ain't much use, really need cooling products and i've massive amount of money to spend. :ROFLMAO:

I was going to text, but as IW read here i can just post my question here, and ask Peter if he could recommend any IW products that would keep me cool & refreshed during walks, the sherpa fleece, hand hot water bottle etc worked wonders during winter but now it's getting milder they ain't much use, really need cooling products and i've massive amount of money to spend. :ROFLMAO:
I have texted in as Lammy from Aberdeen. Just need a Sammy and Tammy.

What about the plastic fan with the built in cooling spray, and it comes in white and pink to coordinate with your outfits.

He was never a Blue Peter presenter. He's confusing himself with Peter Duncan and Simon Groom. He did start his career early and he was on Saturday Superstore (earliest I remember seeing him), so, being generous he could well have been an intern or behind the scenes. I have worked on many TV shows and didn't receive credit (would have meant they had to pay me more money). But he is full on implying that he was a main presenter. 'Here's one I prepared earlier' he even said. He doesn't realise people can google him to see what he is saying is wrong.

He was never a Blue Peter presenter. He's confusing himself with Peter Duncan and Simon Groom. He did start his career early and he was on Saturday Superstore (earliest I remember seeing him), so, being generous he could well have been an intern or behind the scenes. I have worked on many TV shows and didn't receive credit (would have meant they had to pay me more money). But he is full on implying that he was a main presenter. 'Here's one I prepared earlier' he even said. He doesn't realise people can google him to see what he is saying is wrong.
He can say and do anything because he's won awards for......er

Latest posts

Back