Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s all I was trying to say, folks. I’m glad the post suggesting I was some sort of I.W mole has disappeared - that couldn’t be further from the truth!

Truce, Slipalong? I’m a lover not a fighter and REALLY hate aggro 😉
I wasn't arguing with you. My goal was simply to express my opinion. I was entirely convinced that he had a lot of botox or fillers applied to his face. Although I should have worded that particular reply better, it was not intended to harm anyone.

This watch is £299 from Mainspring

They are even cheaper through the Nubeo web site.

It's funny though on the onehand you have mainspring and Nubeo web sites with different prices, yet if you place an order it's the same office and folks that will be dealing with your order from whichever web site you buy from as both are run from the same office in London.

Now gone from £2000 to many 1000's of £s

and they need to go on house insurance. Not said its an heirloom (yet)......

Could they not have mixed in some other models or brands, an hour for one item at primetime seems like a mad decision, along with who they chose to present it.

Scrub that a different model, a snip at £1600 normally.

Two web sites run by The Dartmouth Brands in London, which is a subsidiary of Solar time Hong Kong, which was set upp for the marketing and distribution of their many brands.

Nubeo
nub 1.JPG
Mainspring
nub 2.JPG

Maybe he has only had his eyebrows shaped, although why that shape is anybodys guess. Also, he has tinted them. His face must be covered in concealer to cover all the bruises,.
On TV they apply what they call 'pancake' make-up which is like thick foundation or concealer, it helps put colour to pale faces in the studio lights and reduces skin shine. It looks to me like they've applied it with a trowel and probably messed with his eyebrows to reduce the look of swelling though in doing so made it more noticeable. You can only do so much without bringing in the special make-up people that the BBC would have

Latest posts

Back