Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...oh surely he wouldn't try them -live on air? We know he's not shy.Still it would give him a valid reason to talk about his favourite subject and they would be the BEST commodes of course.

Oh no I don't what to see him doing a demo of a comode :puke:

Commodes are a natural progression for this lot.

They think all their customers are fat and should wear baggy clothes or slimwear, they think they're wrinkled, think they require mobility scooters and think they need extra (crap) healthcare. They even think they're so short sighted they believe the rhubarb they spout about space diamonds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start selling funeral plans :mysmilie_59:

Ellie May Clampett is selling the Little YELLO Cordless Vacuum which looks OK.

But when urging people to buy with Flexipay she says 'It doesn't matter whether you've had problems with credit in the past we take everybody on'.

Shockingly irresponsible :down:

I'd only be surprised if one of them hadn't said this before - with some of the presenters the mantra seems to be anything to make a sale, and they have surely done the old sales pitches to death. Shrieking Sal was just shouting "it doesn't matter what colour it is, as long as it does the job". I thought she was talking about the clothes she was wearing, but it seems she was talking about the Yello vacuum cleaner.

But when urging people to buy with Flexipay she says 'It doesn't matter whether you've had problems with credit in the past we take everybody on'.

Howard or Pope Pete have surely got to be in the frame to present these, should they come to air? Then we can be sure it would ..."all be done in the best possible taste", as Kenny Everett would have said. Perhaps they could wheel Our Bet on, to test-drive one?

...oh surely he wouldn't try them -live on air? We know he's not shy.Still it would give him a valid reason to talk about his favourite subject and they would be the BEST commodes of course.

I'd like to see the figures on this. IW's core market is the catalogue shopping contingent. Though I'm generalising, this market often struggles with making ends meet (think Brighthouse) and they represent quite a high credit risk. I wonder what their attitude towards arrears and default is - I suspect they're quite heavy handed about it but I'd love to know. I'd also like to know the rate of default compared to, say, QVC or other forms of short-term credit from mainstream providers - given that the only requirement is to have a 'credit or debit card' there's precious little credit scoring going on from IW and no credit search, so they've either got a high appetite for risk or there's some other unseen risk management strategies being deployed.

For someone boasting about the effectiveness of his anti–aging products, Dimitri James has one of the most unnatural ‘natural’ looking complexions of anyone I’ve seen.

No wonder he’s stretched skin to ‘Skinn’ as the name of his cosmetics skin.jpg

:mysmilie_12:Had a little bit of help from Mr Filla , Ms Botulinum and Doc.Scalpal maybe?The picture does look a bit extreme though .Still,anything for beauty.

Who from qvc could be brought in to save the reputation of this company... at least onscreen.

Even Debbie Flint isn't anywhere near grotesque enough for this freak show. The best goon they can hope to poach from QVC is BeefiKeefi.

I was watching Dimitri from Skinn ''number one on some no name shopping channel in America' Cosmetics and he truly is appalling.

Just the ticket for Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Even Debbie Flint isn't anywhere near grotesque enough for this freak show. The best goon they can hope to poach from QVC is BeefiKeefi.

I was watching Dimitri from Skinn ''number one on some no name shopping channel in America' Cosmetics and he truly is appalling.

Just the ticket for Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

He reminds me of a yank Sherlock

I'd only be surprised if one of them hadn't said this before - with some of the presenters the mantra seems to be anything to make a sale, and they have surely done the old sales pitches to death. Shrieking Sal was just shouting "it doesn't matter what colour it is, as long as it does the job"...

I thought Sal was talking about how she found her life partner...

They have a new sound effect of a zip being pulled up/down specially for Creepy Perv which was in use last night on the Mulberry Silk hour. There was more spit on his chin than cashmere in the item :puke:

He said at one point 'there is no other channel like this in the uk, we should get an award, pick up the phone and nominate us'..........

Classy

They have a new sound effect of a zip being pulled up/down specially for Creepy Perv which was in use last night on the Mulberry Silk hour. There was more spit on his chin than cashmere in the item :puke:

He said at one point 'there is no other channel like this in the uk, we should get an award, pick up the phone and nominate us'..........

Classy

Oh god! That really is just vile, isn't it.

I watched him present a fitness show with an exercise bike.He was definitely showing what could be considered unacceptable behaviour for a family shopping channel.Seems his team encourage it with the sound effects.I think he's getting worse but then so is the general standard of presenting on the channel.It used to be quite pleasant to watch but the whole thing from orders that take time to arrive,customer service complaints, some shoddy looking items mixed in with ok ones and presenters leaving to be replaced by OTHER presenters make the whole thing unpleasant .

Latest posts

Back