Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing to be sad about SAMKI in dog years she’s pretty old she has canine dementia, petite mal seizures, arthritis as well as the kidney failure but she’s a force unto herself, often forgets she’s old and acts like a puppy expecting us to play/chase her.

Whatever you do don’t tell her, we are going on holiday this weekend for a week to the coast. She hates getting WET.
Take her on the beach and get too near the waves and she spays out her legs plants all fours in the sand and refuses to move.

Beauty Pick of the Month June

Liz Earle Rose & Wild Eucalyptus Cleanse & Polish 250ml & Cloths

I'm in

27.96 free postage

Buy that girls it’s a bag it’s blue it’s green it’s red
You get two, look how big they are.
Never Blummin mind how heavy they might get if you carry more than one.
Think glamour think bohemian
So little stock, multi buy now
They are drematic and bold do not miss out
Weekends away shopping and on and on.
Easy wipe clean
They are flying out
They have HANDLES
:eek:

Buy that girls it’s a bag it’s blue it’s green it’s red
You get two, look how big they are.
Never Blummin mind how heavy they might get if you carry more than one.
Think glamour think bohemian
So little stock, multi buy now
They are drematic and bold do not miss out
Weekends away shopping and on and on.
Easy wipe clean
They are flying out
They have HANDLES
:eek:
Don't forget he urged you to multi-buy if you can😂

I thought the parasol with lights for £99.99 wasn't too bad value wise ...

... then I discovered you can buy one for £57.99 elsewhere (£42.99 without base)

It's kind of weird (not really) they profess to be the home of great value, but they aren't.

I thought the parasol with lights for £99.99 wasn't too bad value wise ...

... then I discovered you can buy one for £57.99 elsewhere (£42.99 without base)

It's kind of weird (not really) they profess to be the home of great value, but they aren't.
Their only advantage is their presentations which often aren't very good, full of hype, false comparisons and infantile waffle. Anyone with any nous could save themselves ££s by watching and then buying elsewhere.

M

I hope there was a fire extinguisher in the studio when he said that (liar, liar, pants on fire).

Or he was telling the truth. You decide🤔
Nobody could ever accuse Peter Simon of being truthful.

His track record is impeccable - he exaggerates, he lies, every story he tells is made up and/or modified to suit whatever he is selling. His insincerity is without question, his product knowledge unfathomable, his health negotiable and his attempts at humour risible.

He is a legend in his own lunch time, a man for all treasons, an idiot any village would be proud of. Need I say more?

Latest posts

Back