Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These 'cheap' VR headsets really are much of a muchness, basically they're a bit of (short term) gimmicky fun. Their technical mediocrity and total lack of any practicality surely means that after a few uses they'll be discarded.

Unless you're prepared to shell out proper money on a VR headset, and have a suitably advanced media device to connect them to, then I honestly see no sense in spending more than £5-£10 on a set.

What Ideal World are selling here, to be frank, is arguably just a waste of quite a lot of money. It's hard to see that they're even worth much more than the delivery charge.

However, in the big picture, they're nothing compared to any number of the complete and utter rip offs this channel sells :mysmilie_59:

Has anyone seen the video they play (during the comfort and dreams show) of creepy crawley at a shopping centre with a bed.

He stands over the females (sat on the bed) like an authoritarian with a mic and gets on the bed with the blokes like a right creepy *******.

We know the Goons just love throwing in a brand name to help shill their no name stuff so when shilling an Leccy Bike the utterly incoherent Dirty Peter said, and I'm not making this up.......

'You may not know this but Ferrari are doing a Sapphire Blue in their latest season of cars of 2017, it's the first time that Ferrari have done a Sapphire Blue and this is a Sapphire Blue, it's exactly like this'

Mr Brittas said nothing :mysmilie_15:

IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0264.JPG

When selling their no name Eleccy Bike the ever incoherent Dirty Peter said, and I'm not making this up.......

'You may not know this but Ferrari are doing a Sapphire Blue in their latest season of cars of 2017, it's the first time that Ferrari have done a Sapphire Blue and this is a Sapphire Blue, it's exactly like this'

Mr Brittas said nothing. Even by Ideal World standards this a particularly tenuous link isn't it? :mysmilie_15:

View attachment 13306View attachment 13307

I'm already ahead of the game having watched the collectable watch hour a few days ago :wink:

Doesn't he look an absolute dickhead in that helmet?:mysmilie_19: Has he got a wooly hat underneath it, it looks very high :mysmilie_19:

I'm already ahead of the game having watched the collectable watch hour a few days ago :wink:

Doesn't he look an absolute dickhead in that helmet?:mysmilie_19: Has he got a wooly hat underneath it, it looks very high :mysmilie_19:

Indeed Momma, the whole 'show' has been kinda preposterous.

Mr Brittas has tried his best (which of course is never going to be up to much) but in fairness it can't be easy working with this idiotic and incoherent imbecile :mysmilie_59:

Indeed Momma, the whole 'show' has been kinda preposterous.

Mr Brittas has tried his best (which of course is never going to be up to much) but in fairness it can't be easy working with this idiotic and incoherent imbecile :mysmilie_59:

He's just been singing something about 'bend over and I'll show you where Tim Britton goes' :mysmilie_466:

He's just been singing something about 'bend over and I'll show you where Tim Britton goes' :mysmilie_466:

Thankfully I missed that. He was singing 'Born Free' while riding his bike, he seemed very pleased with himself.

Anyway, at 9.00pm we have an hour of plastic fantastic furniture.

Will it be 'lowest ever price', 'pay less today' or 'you'll end up paying again when the shat falls to pieces'? :mysmilie_59:

Oh my God .That old t*** has absolutely no morals at all.During peak viewing family TV time as well . He's vile and I wonder what Tim B would think ?He's allowed to get away with it and rather than management sort him out,I bet he provides their entertainment in an otherwise boring environment.

Last edited:
Thankfully I missed that. He was singing 'Born Free' while riding his bike, he seemed very pleased with himself.

Anyway, at 9.00pm we have an hour of plastic fantastic furniture.

Will it be 'lowest ever price', 'pay less today' or 'you'll end up paying again when the shat falls to pieces'? :mysmilie_59:

Thankfully the gorgeous Tom Hardy will save me from that crap :mysmilie_12:

Oh my God .That old t*** has absolutely no morals at all.During peak viewing family TV time as well . He's vile and I wonder what Tim B would think ?Like him or not it's not something anyone should be happy about surely.

I wonder what Dirty Peter would be like with BEEFI KEEFI?

I see that Mr Brittas has adopted the weird, dyed beard look.

I'm not sure what this is meant to achieve but, much like Mr Brittas' attempts at ad libbing, it achieves little :mysmilie_59:

Oh my God .That old t*** has absolutely no morals at all.During peak viewing family TV time as well . He's vile and I wonder what Tim B would think ?He's allowed to get away with it and rather than management sort him out,I bet he provides their entertainment in an otherwise boring environment.

Any little thing that is said that he can turn into filth he's on it like a whippet. He was on about 'sucking chicken' again the other day.

Revolting, nauseating, creepy old toad!

Creepy and Peter are floging the drastically overpriced plastic chairs AGAIN.

Peter says "shaun shaun shaun why do I get a feeling of heat from this chair shaun shaun??" Well Shaun has all the answers as he said "Well Peter thats because real leather can feel cold and uninviting unlike bonded leather Peter"

I am sure they have a competition between them to see who can keep a straight face while making the most outrageous statements.

Dirty Peter is with Creepy Crawley shilling yet more luxurious, luxury, deluxe pleather plop. He says ......

'You would see these in a showroom and I would think, first of all, I couldn't afford these'. This is a man who wears a solid gold Rolex and drives a Jag.

Now he's doing his oohing and cooing bit for the 765th time to prove how amazing the heat massage is.

It's a shame the shat will probably have long conked out before you get 765 goes of it :mysmilie_59:

A man wearing a gold Rolex indeed .The swine.Well I have listened to the chair spiel "Rich Vintage Chesterfield" "Steinway(excuse me whilst I pee myself laughing) black". Faux suede collection on now-ha ha.Looks like it's covered with window cleaning cloth.
Reviews from an 84 year old who said the (platinum service)delivery men were kind to bring the chair into the house for them !!!
A 93 year old also was pleased with the chair. These were the typical trusting kind of people who believed they were getting quality.Awful awful presentation by Shaun and PS .I don't know how they can live with their deception. Pete's green socks are also puke inducing.I need to turn over now before I do throw up.

Last edited:
The weather station that is IW has some conflicting information. Old Pete has been emphasising the knee deep snow,wind,and minus temperatures(indoors as well as out) in his attempts to sell radiators,beds,chairs etc.However,Shreque has maintained that although it's cold,the Winter will be mild so we need the hedge trimmer /grass trimmer he's flogging.If they want to flog pop-up gazebos in the near future,they'll say we're in for a heat wave.

Love how they were pushing those Dormeo mattresses so hard last week, and how amazing they were and you'll have the best nights sleep you have ever had.....

Fast forward to yesterday, and another brand of mattress, that will....you guessed it....give you the best nights sleep you have ever had. So sorry to all the poor saps who bought the Dormeo mattress last week.

I would really laugh if they started their shows with "Hello suckers". Out of all the guff they spout, if they did say that, at least I could believe they were saying what they really think about the punters!:mysmilie_10:

A man wearing a gold Rolex indeed .The swine.Well I have listened to the chair spiel "Rich Vintage Chesterfield" "Steinway(excuse me whilst I pee myself laughing) black". Faux suede collection on now-ha ha.Looks like it's covered with window cleaning cloth.
Reviews from an 84 year old who said the (platinum service)delivery men were kind to bring the chair into the house for them !!!
A 93 year old also was pleased with the chair. These were the typical trusting kind of people who believed they were getting quality.Awful awful presentation by Shaun and PS .I don't know how they can live with their deception. Pete's green socks are also puke inducing.I need to turn over now before I do throw up.

Aren't they just? He doesn't seem to own a decent pair of socks and why doesn't he just keep his shoes on like creepy does?

Oh and another classic line from Creepy while floging the plastic chair.

Peters shouting like a kid at christmas "THIS IS PLATINUM DELIVERY SERIVCE....THATS RIGHT PLATINUM 2 MAN DELIVERY PLATINUM DELIVERY, YES YES I SAID PLATINUM, THE 2 MEN WILL TAKE IT TO A ROOM OF YOUR CHOICE" (Caps as he was shouting all of this out)

Ok so platinum sounds a high quality service to the viewer, but hold on Creepy then says in his ever so subtle condescending tone "you'll just have a small bit of assembleing to do once you get the chair delivered" then the mad man shouts in something random yet again.

Ok so a platinum service thats just the same as any other bog standard delivery service, two guys with a truck full of gear trying to unload as quick as possible then back to the depot, all for not much more than the minimum wage no doubt! gimmic galore as ever.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back