Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Big P said that this drone was so popular, last night, that it would probably be all gone by tomorrow (today) and there would be no more shows. Well there was a show at lunch time and it's being shown again now.......you wish :mysmilie_849:

Someone left a review about this drone on the website, they took it out one windless day and it refused to be controlled, went higher and higher and out of sight, never to be seen again!

Did anyone see that stupid git in the 4pm show running round the studio keep saying "It's flying it's flying"?

What happened to the claim that that toy drone has the latest GPS built into it?

Just watched Kevinski demonstrate a World time pocket watch. It's 6 pm in the UK so it's 3pm in Moscow said he. Well done Kev, only 5 hours out. When 6pm in the UK, it's 8pm in Moscow.

The drone show was on again yesterday afternoon on the main channel, but was a repeat from one the day before. As that hideous crone was screeching "oh my god, I've just been told this is the last live show. You need to check out your baskets as this won't last the weekend" the wallpaper and paint slowly peeling off my walls as her voice crackled through my TV, I just thought "do they not realise how moronic they look repeating this a day later when the presenter is practically begging people to buy it and claiming they are virtually none left."

How does this happen? Although judging by how young some of the studio staff are, I guess I shouldn't be surprised really.

Did anyone see that stupid git in the 4pm show running round the studio keep saying "It's flying it's flying"?

What happened to the claim that that toy drone has the latest GPS built into it?

Radio Dayz - when you say "stupid git" could you be a little more specific as we are talking about Ideal World - there are so many of them there I'm not sure who you are referring to!!!!!

Caught the back end of the drone show repeat this morning. It was a repeat of a Friday evening show apparently. Loudmouth Jacks is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy!

Just seen the back end of the live show today...it's just coming up to 2pm and the clawhanded banshee is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy :mysmilie_19:

Then you have mr bullspitter himself - the self declared drone expert.

"this is a professional level drone"....LIE
"this has an electronic gimble" .....LIE
"this hovers more stable than a thousand pound drone"....LIE

Then the usual nonsense about using it to film a wedding...lol yeah sure

Most of the presenters irritate me but Loudmouth Jacks does top the lot. I really could throw something at the screen when she is on. The aggressive screeching does my head in! At least when The Bald Bloke is on I can usually shout "moron" at the telly before changing channels...

Radio Dayz - when you say "stupid git" could you be a little more specific as we are talking about Ideal World - there are so many of them there I'm not sure who you are referring to!!!!!

it was the stupidest one of them all, Peter Simon of course! He was trotting around the studio wearing a pair of pink rabbit ears like a little child. A sight to behold. I'm sure he's never right in the head!

it was the stupidest one of them all, Peter Simon of course! He was trotting around the studio wearing a pair of pink rabbit ears like a little child. A sight to behold. I'm sure he's never right in the head!

Funny you should say that, I've always thought he wasn't all there. Of course it could be one huge act!

Peter's on screen persona is that of an awe struck man/child.
I suspect that in real life he is quite different.

If you have ever seen Peter Simon pop up as a talking head on one of the ch5 programs about tv bloopers or the 80s etc... you'll see he is very self aware, observant and articulate... it's a complete act.

If you have ever seen Peter Simon pop up as a talking head on one of the ch5 programs about tv bloopers or the 80s etc... you'll see he is very self aware, observant and articulate... it's a complete act.

Interesting. I hadn't seen him on one of these programmes but the impression I get of him is a bitter, twisted old has-been who can't find anything better than flogging tat on a shopping channel. Who also thinks he is the star cos he was once on telly, albeit kids telly...

Interesting. I hadn't seen him on one of these programmes but the impression I get of him is a bitter, twisted old has-been who can't find anything better than flogging tat on a shopping channel. Who also thinks he is the star cos he was once on telly, albeit kids telly...

If I remember correctly, they (Andy Hodgson was one of the talking heads too) were discussing the time that Charlie (who is now on Hochanda) fell through the horizontally positioned ladder on bid tv.

Latest posts

Back