Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More strange recordings this 7 am slot

Elizabeth Grant

The inane Mason tells us this stock "wont last the hour" and neither "will the price"

Well it is now nearly 24 hours since this was live the website shows the same price and plenty of stock, they are batting on a sticky wicket with this. As said having more recordings seems sensible to me but just replaying limited time offers is asking for trouble.

Recordings of third party companies shows (planet cruise et al) makes more sense Ideal would get more income and the offers are not generally time limited.

I notice Andy Hodgson has been doing some radio work last few weeks. More comments last night about reduced background staff in the hideous looking Earnshaw watches show, you have to say it seems unlikely the channel will be around come this time next year and that seems optimistic.

On a previous note it is a shame for the channel anyway that Jeremy Edwards seems to have got a better gig elsewhere.

Thought he was a breath of fresh his first few shows he was frankly awful but quickly got the hang of it and managed not to take it to seriously but ended up a decent presenter.

Hopefully he comes back even if only for cameos, came across as a very decent bloke. With more and more recorded shows guess the needs for the occasional presenter/s really reduced, notice Julian not been on for a while either.

On a previous note it is a shame for the channel anyway that Jeremy Edwards seems to have got a better gig elsewhere.

Thought he was a breath of fresh his first few shows he was frankly awful but quickly got the hang of it and managed not to take it to seriously but ended up a decent presenter.

Hopefully he comes back even if only for cameos, came across as a very decent bloke. With more and more recorded shows guess the needs for the occasional presenter/s really reduced, notice Julian not been on for a while either.

I thought Julian would be around for a little bit longer.

He tends to stay at a channel until it goes bust :mysmilie_59:

He certainly does, not a massive fan of his tbh doubt he will lose any sleep :)

I don't often watch create and craft but all impressions are they are profitable, however have seen a few times they are doing 60 minute deals and the like of late. One thing that might be an option is reducing the hours of Ideal broadcasting, coming away from freeview . Guess once you do the latter you are almost admitting defeat I highly doubt more than a few percent of the audience watch online.

He would be the cherry on the cake!!!

I’d welcome Lisa Brash to replace Dirty Peter.

As a respected authority on Art she would be a host with gravitas for Kinkade.

Her depth of knowledge, and passion for Paintings, would be appreciated by discerning Collectors :mysmilie_59:

7DB0F161-9123-4749-8832-D6941BB8FBC8.jpg

He certainly does, not a massive fan of his tbh doubt he will lose any sleep :)

I don't often watch create and craft but all impressions are they are profitable, however have seen a few times they are doing 60 minute deals and the like of late. One thing that might be an option is reducing the hours of Ideal broadcasting, coming away from freeview . Guess once you do the latter you are almost admitting defeat I highly doubt more than a few percent of the audience watch online.

Based on who they think their audience are, I doubt many would go on their website if they actually did use the internet at all.

Another week, another treat.....

Swiss Military by Hanowa Gent s Neptune Diver Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet.........A divers watch for this money oh my goodness
Also in a presentation airtank amazing watch silly money just buy it
:clapping:

Update:......another couple of watches bagged

Vostok Europe Gent s Limited Edition (1- 75pcs) Union Flag Engraved Expedition Chronograph Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
wow
2 October 2018
you guys asked for this amazing limited edition watch
So here it is!!

Vostok Europe Gents Expedition N1 Chronograph with Silicone Strap
watch
3 October 2018
my goodness what a lot of watch for the money and an amazing price!!
If your just starting out in the Vostok Europe family this is for you!!
oh yes it looks awesome too

I’d welcome Lisa Brash to replace Dirty Peter.

As a respected authority on Art she would be a host with gravitas for Kinkade.

Her depth of knowledge, and passion for Paintings, would be appreciated by discerning Collectors :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16301

I always imagined Lisa coming out of a house with a Ford Cortina on four stacks of bricks in the front garden. :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Update:......another couple of watches bagged

Vostok Europe Gent s Limited Edition (1- 75pcs) Union Flag Engraved Expedition Chronograph Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
wow
2 October 2018
you guys asked for this amazing limited edition watch
So here it is!!

Vostok Europe Gents Expedition N1 Chronograph with Silicone Strap
watch
3 October 2018
my goodness what a lot of watch for the money and an amazing price!!
If your just starting out in the Vostok Europe family this is for you!!
oh yes it looks awesome too

I'm somewhat suspicious about the comment "you guys asked for this amazing limited edition watch"; it's something that not even someone with lots of money (and Asperger's?) might say. It could be true it's someone who is retired and has savings to burn but there's something...not quite right...

Dave the watch buyer seems real what discount is he on do we reckon? 25%? still getting ripped off just :)

The extended returns till 24th Jan 2019 has just started refer to terms and conditions on the website...

A brave man or lady who expects the channel to be on air with confidence come end of Jan 2019 imo

Of course motormouth Mason did not go into the detail of the returns so here they are

"Offer starts at 19:00 Wednesday 3rd October 2018 and ends with purchases made up to 23:59 Sunday 23rd December 2018
Extended Money Back Guarantee period applies to items purchased as gifts, excluding all seasonal goods (for example Christmas trees, lighting, decorations, soft furnishings etc), furniture, mattresses and heating. Our standard refunds terms and conditions also apply.
To take advantage of this offer, returns must be received at Ideal World by 17:00 on Thursday 24th January 2018. We recommend sending items by express/next day delivery if sending after Monday 21st January 2018.
Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of delivery.
Returns will only be accepted and processed if returned in original packaging and in a saleable state.
Returns received after Thursday 24th January 2018 and items purchased before 19:00 Wednesday 3rd October 2018 will be dealt with under our standard returns and refunds terms and conditions."

Fair enough really not so fair when Mason just tells us "smash it bash it and enjoy it if not return for a FULL refund in Jan"

Not quite Mike infact not at all. I am sure Mike will soon be told or not

Returns will only be accepted and processed if returned in original packaging and in a saleable state.

Just catching up on the last few pages. Never knew Moira C went bust! I have to admit to owning a scarflace, I can't even remember what prompted me to buy it. It sadly never gets an outing but I might dig it out and wear in in homage to Moira and her services to gawdy polyester prints.

I thought those Timberland watches were OK to be fair. At least it didn't look like you had the local steelworks on your wrist. I'll be interested to see how many Dave L has snaffled

De Knees says that you’d expect to pay between £800 to £1000 for an item as technologically advanced as Dick’s Drone.

In the lovely promo video Dick says you’d expect to pay £800 to £900 so somebody is wrong, my moneys on both of them.

The only good thing about Dick is that the Goons must hate the way he takes over the ‘show’ :mysmilie_59:

F570A280-8CB5-4391-8190-02018FC12E44.jpg

Just catching up on the last few pages. Never knew Moira C went bust! I have to admit to owning a scarflace, I can't even remember what prompted me to buy it. It sadly never gets an outing but I might dig it out and wear in in homage to Moira and her services to gawdy polyester prints.

I thought those Timberland watches were OK to be fair. At least it didn't look like you had the local steelworks on your wrist. I'll be interested to see how many Dave L has snaffled

Please wear your Scarflace with pride Kim, you owe that to Moria C.

Timberland Watches are manufactured by a Chinese company, Inter City. They market Watches under dozens of brand names including Roamer, Swiss Military, Ben Sherman, Karen Millen, Oasis and French Connection.

They sound pretty generic but at least make a change from the interminable dross of Constantin Sheisse and Vostok Schlock :mysmilie_59:

What a treat, we've been introduced to a brand new Vostok, the Energia Rocket Bronze. Mikey says "it's go'geous". No it's not, that's one big ugly chunk of metal!!!

This thing is past ugly!!!

Really!!!!!!

Had to smirk at Gollums attempts to convince viewers the STK phone at £69.99 may well be the phone that has the features you want, but that aren't available on your phone that costs hundreds of pounds. In fact it is such a good phone he is tempted to buy one himself. He hasn't of course :)

Amazing they are still running shows with that STK phone, as it was a super duper special, never to be repeated price the other day (of the exact same £69.99) and was unlikely to last until the end of the show. Luckily for IW it has lasted a few more days, never mind a few more hours :mysmilie_19:

Had to switch off though as his smirk is enough to make me reach for a gun and put a hole in my TV>

Dave Loydon gets a special shout out (again) at start of the two hour show last night

Happy 48th wedding anniversary to Dave and Sue says the smug Mason

Kevin has the face as if to say without you Dave I wouldn't have a gig, thank you

Latest posts

Back