Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe I very much doubt anybody buys because Dave Loydon does or doesn't. The desperation and lack of numbers they sell in the watch shows tell us that.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I just think it's ludicrous.

If you was going to buy 18 watches, why would you buy 18 watches... from them.

Dave Loydon worked in an Iron Foundry, handling lots of heavy metal.

That’s why he loves slabs of steel. I reckon he melts Vostoks for fun :mysmilie_59:

720674EB-5904-4580-BD3F-E0A0AAFC300F.jpgD1CA2FF2-2333-4A73-B6A8-69BDB34CF146.jpg77D635B6-174A-4879-8772-19A493D46B41.jpg

I wouldn't

But I have no doubts he gets the odd freebie treated very well (as he should be spending that much and would be with most companies)

Maybe he feels like he is friends with the people behind the scenes, anyway who knows really it is his money he can do as he wishes with it

Last edited:
Mr Life Coach is on with a beko vac

repeat show (of course)

THIS ISNT GOING TO LAST THE HOUR REPEAT THIS ISNT

not only lasted the hour it has lasted another 10 days for a repeat show

Screeching banshee known as Jacks presenting those faux leather chairs with foot stool "what would you normally expect to pay for one of these...…£1000?" :mysmilie_19: On what planet would anybody think one of those chairs cost anything close to a grand?????

And one really strange little oddity. Dire playing with his toys and tries to show these sketch tablet things reacting to music (they seemed to do anything but) and said, "this music is courtesy of Paul Becque"....not only can he help improve your life, he can do it to a soundtrack of his own creation it seems :)

the soundtrack by Paul Becque was a superb moment of Partridge

available for discos

Crawley and Denise are not best of pals these evening on yet another mattress show the tension is in the air, both talking over eachother constantly

the soundtrack by Paul Becque was a superb moment of Partridge

available for discos

Crawley and Denise are not best of pals these evening on yet another mattress show the tension is in the air, both talking over eachother constantly

I saw them on together a while ago and she was constantly having a dig at him but she laughed every time, as if to soften what she had said......and he laughed along too but his smile soon vanished. Maybe she doesn't like the fact he and Haley are buddies with her best buddy Shaunikins and Jason.

Just watching the Ceramic heater show wiith the heat gun thingy. This may sound a bit controversial, but what do they expect to happen, when you plug in an electric heater and turn it on? Its hardly a conversational peice if you have one, and guests come around, do you all sit next to it looking at it and being in wonderment as it heats up? Don't get me started on the price, they are having a laugh!

Why is IW sellong the same few items over and over again?

On the road to nowhere?

The Styled By POD hasn't been shown once today to my knowledge. It's supposed to be on now as last chance but has been replaced with the Green Energy bliddy heaters.

I hope the models have been paid, as all the clothes are in stock :mysmilie_506:

Just watching the Ceramic heater show wiith the heat gun thingy. This may sound a bit controversial, but what do they expect to happen, when you plug in an electric heater and turn it on? Its hardly a conversational peice if you have one, and guests come around, do you all sit next to it looking at it and being in wonderment as it heats up? Don't get me started on the price, they are having a laugh!

I know. I was in Asda Yesterday and they had an 1800 watt oil filled radiator for around £20. Why should anyone pay more?

Caught a bit of the show with Gollum and Dire messing around with the pro drone that is actually worth £250...….cough...yeah right! And G says "come over here Richard. You're the best fella to talk about this. After all, you designed it" :mysmilie_19:

Yeah he designed it alright, using tracing paper and one of the countless cheapo drones that are out there already.

It's weird how Dire just goes into that auto mode now of "£800, 900, 1000..." has he said it so many times that he actually believes it now?

Caught a bit of the show with Gollum and Dire messing around with the pro drone that is actually worth £250...….cough...yeah right! And G says "come over here Richard. You're the best fella to talk about this. After all, you designed it" :mysmilie_19:

Yeah he designed it alright, using tracing paper and one of the countless cheapo drones that are out there already.

It's weird how Dire just goes into that auto mode now of "£800, 900, 1000..." has he said it so many times that he actually believes it now?

Mire designed the drone!!!!! What a joke!!! He should have gone to Dragons' Den. Oh, been there done that.

no surprise the first thing for a while that is actually a good buy (value wise) is a kitchen product

the cook4me+ for £136 delivered is a corking price

I've been watching Pete and Kevinski on the watch show. When showing a bronze divers watch at £1400, Pete said if our Bet's watching get me this. Then Kev comes out with, this isn't like a Vostok bronze watch that will patina very quickly, this one will take 5 or 600 years!!! :mysmilie_17:

This show is becoming the funniest show on TV.

The old duffer is still quoting the price of some watches at being one quarter of the price, but forgetting to mention it is the first of 4 payments. He seems to spout guff without anyone upstairs correcting him. Perhaps they are happy to be mis-selling.

Have to agree Radio dayz it is very amusing. Mr Simon knocking out watches made in Eastern Europe but at least the workers are over there because as we know Mr Simon is of the opinion that east Europeans " just shouldnt really be 'ere ".
Interesting history lesson tonight as a back story to some hideous ( or should I say remarkable creation of horologistic mastery ) which was according to Mr Reynolds a tribute to the Battle of Thermo Pile , which sounds very painful to me , which involved Spartacus apparently.

I assume he meant the Battle of Thermopylae which took place well over 300 years before Spartacus was born .

Latest posts

Back