Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A bit more accuracy with Duxot as in the brand died, still not being honest about who revived and owns the new Duxot, ie Solar tome.

Oh now we've had the head boss phoning in to say he owns a Duxot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The collectors show with the CEO was a thing of joy maybe 6 weeks ago

Rob Twat (with an e) was so worried about losing his job he spent the whole show with his tongue inserted somewhere dark whilst Gary sat there not knowing when to speak as Rob and Jamie kept interrupting themselves

Yes, they still do them. Although I see Meranom are sold out of the re-issued model now.

And of course, Chris Ward recently released a new range of Super Compressor watches.
Yes I've seen the CW, looking to add to my collection of CW Dartmouth 😎

That second hand on the Westminster is all over the place 😯 skipping and stopping. Quality 👍

And, in Jonathan Bordell's world, if you went into a jewelers on the high street and asked for a watch of that quality and specifications they'd quote you thousands. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah at 21 secs it stopped then quick jump and a stutter and on again. It did it again, when he showed the watch a couple of minutes later, exactly same position, starting at 21 secs, a hop skip and jump. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back