Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely everyone who wants an airfryer has one by now? I'm the last person to get something new like this but I've had mine for a year!

Are they still saying shops are sold out? I've been in several branches of Robert Dyas in London (one of my favourite shops) and they're never out of stock.
IW's salesgoons never let the truth get in the way of a potential sale

At IW the comedy does write itself and the irony is on full force, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco etc etc....all in the news say they are limiting the sales of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers and no doubt more fruit and veg to follow.

So what have IW got on this hour? Its the piranha slicer...yes the item that will slice all your fruit and veg with ease if you can get yout hands on any fruit or veg!!! 🤪 🍅🥒🌶️ and the irony is with no word of a lie the demo table is overflowing with a mountain of every piece of sliced fruit and veg that you can think of.

At IW the comedy does write itself and the irony is on full force, Asda, Morrisons, Tesco etc etc....all in the news say they are limiting the sales of tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers and no doubt more fruit and veg to follow.

So what have IW got on this hour? Its the piranha slicer...yes the item that will slice all your fruit and veg with ease if you can get yout hands on any fruit or veg!!! 🤪 🍅🥒🌶️ and the irony is with no word of a lie the demo table is overflowing with a mountain of every piece of sliced fruit and veg that you can think of.
Great timing😜

Well, Mike of the Mason is doing watches, just stated that every time they have Anthony James watches on they sell out, not just one or two, but the whole lot.

Mike made the same claim at the start of the last Anthony James show at 10pm on the 26th of January.

Of course you know me, next day 27th of January i checked to see if they had all sold out as Mike claimed they would.

On that show there was 9 different watches in 15 different colourways.

the next day there was still 9 different watches in 13 different colourways in stock.

Yeah Mike of the shysters you definitely sold the whole lot out. :ROFLMAO:

imodium urgent request for Mike Mason. it’s another massive movement from the lad now in full flow…..

‘you've got nothing to lose but the opportunity that’s right in front of you’

‘it looks like it’s been handed down by generations’

‘its gonna certainly turn heads when you pick your pint up down the local with your mates’

‘I think it’s the kind of watch to indulge , if you will, peoples curiosity’

’literally very pleasing’

:sick::sick::sick::poop:

what an utter douchebag 😟

Classy watches hour. Upside Down Head in ‘Mike’ heaven. A man with him they probably found at a nearby bus stop called Mike (the man, not the bus stop) allowing Keep Wearing Your Masks to be able to talk to himself in the third person and then in the fourth person to Mike the expert:-

Mike: Mike what would you say to Mike our guest?
Mike: Well, Mike, that’s a great question from me to me, Mike, so yes, Mike, Mike has asked me to ask me to ask you what cracker box did all these the guitarist with Generation X watches fall out of, Mike, Mike? Well, Mike and Mike, I’m Mike the watch expert but I also talk about myself in the third person, so Mike tell Mike and Mike from Mike why these watches are so sh…good?…

Mike: “Thanks everybody for everything..Thanks to Mike‘s producer from me Mike. Thanks to my director, my second unit, my best boy, my creative director, my upside down head, my goddess, to my gaffer, my scrip writing team, my masks…Keep Safe. Keep Well..Bless you all..Ben Sherman in the studio from nine.“ Probably humming a bit now, Mike, as he died in 1987..

Classy watches hour. Upside Down Head in ‘Mike’ heaven. A man with him they probably found at a nearby bus stop called Mike (the man, not the bus stop) allowing Keep Wearing Your Masks to be able to talk to himself in the third person and then in the fourth person to Mike the expert:-

Mike: Mike what would you say to Mike our guest?
Mike: Well, Mike, that’s a great question from me to me, Mike, so yes, Mike, Mike has asked me to ask me to ask you what cracker box did all these the guitarist with Generation X watches fall out of, Mike, Mike? Well, Mike and Mike, I’m Mike the watch expert but I also talk about myself in the third person, so Mike tell Mike and Mike from Mike why these watches are so sh…good?…

Mike: “Thanks everybody for everything..Thanks to Mike‘s producer from me Mike. Thanks to my director, my second unit, my best boy, my creative director, my upside down head, my goddess, to my gaffer, my scrip writing team, my masks…Keep Safe. Keep Well..Bless you all..Ben Sherman in the studio from nine.“ Probably humming a bit now, Mike, as he died in 1987..
hahaha that made me chuckle, too realistic! (y):LOL:

IW have a stake in Protocol then,as the guest mentioned IW being a partner

Don't think they have a stake, think when they say partner it's more like work closely together, a bit like they have airtime partners like Emma, Law Society etc are.

According to Companies House, IW have no connection with ON-GROUP LTD apart from retailing their products.

So Sally said we have a Celebrity comimg on to endorse the product, I tnought who can it be, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, but no it was Linda Luzardi

I remember a mate dragging me to a Paul Coia show at the Grampian Studios back in the 80s, he gotten a couple of complimentary audience tickets, front row, Luzardi was on the show, was bored to tears.

Ok second Anthony James update as there was another show after my post.

Yeah you’ve guessed it, as Mike of the bald-headed gimps so dramatically says at the start of the show, on all previous Anthony James shows everything sold out, every single watch.:rolleyes:

Of course Mike was not alone in making these ridiculous and patently false sell-out claims, he was accompanied by Mike “Why am I here” Beckingham, who boldly backed up the lie, “Yeah, you’re not wrong, every single one”. :mad:

After the show an IW warehouse worker, who wanted to remain anonymous, called the BBC over the sell-out controversy and using Brian Hanrahan’s famous words he recounted his duties during and after the previous shows, "I'm not allowed to say how many watches were in the shows, but I counted them all out, and I counted them all back." :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back