Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Havent saw any IW so far today, does anyone know if any the presenters, guests or wannabe TV stars have used the new phrase they all seem to be saying of late................."This is a game changer!!!"

The IW big book of bullshine quotes........Stock flying out get it in those baskets.........Its a game changer!!! Put it on your home insurance, Just av a buy, Limited edition! Hand to earpiece HOW MANY LEFT? Come on gang......even our mam's are buying multiples of these! Den and Sal are stocking up also even although they have 437 of these books between them!! ...... 4 flexi payments of 1p 📚

"Game Changer" was something Jacks was using for every product, from knives to pans to air fryers he been cooking with on IW, sure he's been saying it for well over a year now.

"Game Changer" was something Jacks was using for every product, from knives to pans to air fryers he been cooking with on IW, sure he's been saying it for well over a year now.
‘Next level’ seems to be a ‘Chef de air fryer’ favourite phrase at the moment. Its a supermarket £4 cooked chicken FFS, how is it next level?!:sleep:

Has stopped saying thyme and honey are ‘best mates’ every show though, used to be a Jamie
Oliver one, surprised chef de air fryer aint air frying turkey twizzlers - next level!!!

I thought pubic lice was difficult to endure and then I saw that stuck grinning, unctuous scaremongering blonde haired woman - rubber head’s partner. I would pray for a rampant infestation of the above than listen to her Superizing each sentence. Super Busy..Super Selling…Super Infuriating. She always exaggerates every theme from flying doors to eat or heat.. and certainly uses panic inducement selling methods in general to best effect.

Okay it's a boring Friday night so puzzle time thanks to Alex the bedding and cuddly toy expert. :ROFLMAO:

So Alex is giving his expertise on the Emma pillow, says there are 27 different combos for the Emma pillow which has 3 sections inside it.

Three layers, Firm Foam Layer – Mid Foam Layer – Soft Foam Layer, so well call them F, M & S.

1. F

2. M

3. S

4. F / M

5. M / F

6. S / F

7. F / S

8. S / M

9. M / S

10. S / M / F

11. S / F / M

12. M / S / F

13. M / F / S

14. F / M / S

15. F / S / M

Anyway can anyone figure out what the other 12 variations are?:unsure:

Oh and pillow case on it's own doesn't count. :ROFLMAO:

Embarrassing Confession time, and being serious, i dont buy much there, no watches! i bought a rug doctor carpet cleaner in lockdown it has been absolute top quality and worked wonders, but stupidly i did buy ‘bobby dot’ bedsheets before xmas from IW, i thought £14 what could go wrong, should have known for £14 not to expect a lot, sad to say they are probably going in the bin after just the first wash which hasnt changed them one bit(first time ever ive slung new bedding items) from day 1 they seem to click and catch on the palm of your hand (weird or what) . Nasty nasty product.

If those are on a show ever again and our Alex says good things he is an absolute lying cheating scroate.

Okay it's a boring Friday night so puzzle time thanks to Alex the bedding and cuddly toy expert. :ROFLMAO:

So Alex is giving his expertise on the Emma pillow, says there are 27 different combos for the Emma pillow which has 3 sections inside it.

Three layers, Firm Foam Layer – Mid Foam Layer – Soft Foam Layer, so well call them F, M & S.

1. F

2. M

3. S

4. F / M

5. M / F

6. S / F

7. F / S

8. S / M

9. M / S

10. S / M / F

11. S / F / M

12. M / S / F

13. M / F / S

14. F / M / S

15. F / S / M

Anyway can anyone figure out what the other 12 variations are?:unsure:

Oh and pillow case on it's own doesn't count. :ROFLMAO:
1. FFF
2. FFM
3. FFS
4. FMF
5. FMM
6. FMS
7. FSF
8. FSM
9. FSS
10. MFF
11. MFM
12. MFS
13. MMF
14. MMM
15. MMS
16. MSF
17. MSM
18. MSS
19. SFF
20. SFM
21. SFS
22. SMF
23. SMM
24. SMS
25. SSF
26. SSM
27. SSS

Though many of these are the same, just turned over. I suppose the most obvious one to sum this up is FFS!!

1. FFF
2. FFM
3. FFS
4. FMF
5. FMM
6. FMS
7. FSF
8. FSM
9. FSS
10. MFF
11. MFM
12. MFS
13. MMF
14. MMM
15. MMS
16. MSF
17. MSM
18. MSS
19. SFF
20. SFM
21. SFS
22. SMF
23. SMM
24. SMS
25. SSF
26. SSM
27. SSS

Though many of these are the same, just turned over. I suppose the most obvious one to sum this up is FFS!!

That's the best combo right enough. :ROFLMAO:

But the pillow only comes with one of each section, a Firm, Mid and Soft, so You only get one of each per combination.

Embarrassing Confession time, and being serious, i dont buy much there, no watches! i bought a rug doctor carpet cleaner in lockdown it has been absolute top quality and worked wonders, but stupidly i did buy ‘bobby dot’ bedsheets before xmas from IW, i thought £14 what could go wrong, should have known for £14 not to expect a lot, sad to say they are probably going in the bin after just the first wash which hasnt changed them one bit(first time ever ive slung new bedding items) from day 1 they seem to click and catch on the palm of your hand (weird or what) . Nasty nasty product.

If those are on a show ever again and our Alex says good things he is an absolute lying cheating scroate.

Sorry you had to buy something to find that out, but they are all shysters, everyone of them.

IW overhype every product they sell, whether that be good quality products (which doesn't need the hype and lies) to just plain cheap junk/tat (which they have a lot of), never ever believe a word any of them say. ;)

i turned onto IW at midnight, and they had Yamaha Music on,why put decent stuff like that when nobody is watching. I bought a keyboard

Sell **** during the day and good quality stuff later

Doesn't Peter call it "the best time of day show"

Anyway, they've had Yamaha shows at least a couple of times during normal hours, IW's head of tech Stuart Dunnett was on playing his guitar. Was it on for the whole 3 hours? I've noticed sometimes at 12 they show a repeat show first and the live show doesn't start till 12.30am or 1am.

Sorry you had to buy something to find that out, but they are all shysters, everyone of them.

IW overhype every product they sell, whether that be good quality products (which doesn't need the hype and lies) to just plain cheap junk/tat (which they have a lot of), never ever believe a word any of them say. ;)
Thanks Hammy, not a problem it was £14 , needed an extra bedroom up and running quickly for some relatives to visit at Xmas. Truly nasty product though, really really rough horrible material, the exact ones they gush over. Liars.

it’s going in the bin!

Remember the other night how Kevski was repeatedly saying prices going up on the 1st of March and this is the last chance, very last chance to get VE etc watches at these low, low prices before the price rise.

Well, although it's not on their online TV schedule, their schedule on a Sky box is showing VE show next Thursday at 10pm.

So will we be told that this wasn't a scheduled show and a last minute decision was made to give you one last chance at the low prices.

Or is it more likely that they didn't have as many sell outs are they were telling us was going to happen. Hey even Mason's watch he waited 3 years for and Kevski claimed months ago there will be no more stock is still in stock.

Simon Peters in a rare Monday morning appearance today, dressed in kit similar to his Drag or Double or and Drop days with somebody who purports to be an expert on dirt. He is producing his I have a Labrador story in the context of don’t put bleach in cheap plastic pedal bins or your bottom will crack. Apparently he has to regularly clean his pedal bin because his Labrador poos into bags he places in there? You assume therefore his Labrador either regularly craps in his kitchen or alternatively in his garden, where he keeps his pedal bin?? I usually take my dogs for a walk outside of the kitchen and the house to evacuate their bowels.

Latest posts

Back