Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Especially as these products don't seem to have made any improvements whatsoever to the 'guests' and presenters who claim to use and swear by them.

I'm sure Peter, Haley and Den would say differently, but for the life of me i'm not seeing the benefits.

View attachment 24470
How on earth did you get that photo of me and my mates when we were out last Saturday night drinking Prosecco?🤣

Ideal World really are the pits arent they, King Charles is addressing the nation and they carry on presenting, at least tney went off air yesterday,

QVC havent been on air at all, Create and Craft have been on air today, after dropping off yesterday, but they have stopoed until King Charles speech is over,

Ideal World should be ashamed of themselves, a truely gutter of a channel, the new owner has done sod all,

Ideal World really are the pits arent they, King Charles is addressing the nation and they carry on presenting, at least tney went off air yesterday,

QVC havent been on air at all, Create and Craft have been on air today, after dropping off yesterday, but they have stopoed until King Charles speech is over,

Ideal World should be ashamed of themselves, a truely gutter of a channel, the new owner has done sod all,
Of all the selly telly channels, if I had to pick one as being a cut above, it would be QVC. Now before you all jump down my throat, I ain't saying they're perfect! However, the others all have a bargain basement / market seller type vibe to them. Not in the least bit surprised they're back after just one day flogging their tat, two days off air would have made all the difference.

Oh and btw, if QVC had come back on air earlier, I wouldn't exactly have been surprised by that either ;)

Dean Wilson trying to be funny, I dont think its that kinda day.

He is selling Tupperware when did it get so expensive

Got dragged around to tupperware partys as a kid, the best bit was everybody got a freebie
He's another one that falls into the 'twat who ain't all that' category.

To see them dressed in black whilst flogging tat says it all. Disgusting they couldn't remain off air for two days.

No one should be shocked by IW still going on as normal and just add in a wee footnote and get the presenters to dress in black. (I would really like to know if any of the presenters questioned going on as normal, that would be interesting to know and would MAYBE give them a shred of decency)

By going on as normal, the short sightedness by IW could be a case of short term gain and long term pain, only time will tell.

i know they arent owned by the same company now, but Create and Craft until after the funeral arent giving stock levels, arent saying the price or item number, they are going down the stance of here are the demos, the item number is on the screen
Ideal World has never ,ever given stock levels.
They spout fabricated bull claiming that whatever is on air is selling out.
checkoutyerbaskets!

Not been watching for some time not a watch fan had for some reason on yesterday sorry your majesty but i cannot tolerate 24/7 coverage of celebrities who met with your good self anyway switched on last night for a few mins and watched that Alan Enniss guy putting together crappy tin shelves and trying to make them sound fantastic what a a load of carp and since when has the bicycle guy been fronting shows

Good to know that events of the past few days have not impacted upon the purchasing patterns of IW viewers.
It seems that their fervour for purchasing overpriced Chinese watches on a gloomy Sunday evening is unabated.
Sellout after sellout , so Meltdown Mike informs us.
Not surprising though - most peoples response to events of massive national importance is an irriesistible urge to buy a crap wristwatch.

Good to know that events of the past few days have not impacted upon the purchasing patterns of IW viewers.
It seems that their fervour for purchasing overpriced Chinese watches on a gloomy Sunday evening is unabated.
Not surprising though - most peoples response to events of massive national importance is an irriesistible urge to buy a crap wristwatch.

Still a lot of folks showed respect though.

Folks were waiting outside my house for over an hour yesterday before the Queens cortege pasted by.

x1.png

It wouldn't surprise me if IW, and some of the other bargain basement channels, start shows from Tuesday 20th selling HM the Queen memorabilia, 'out of respect for her memory' you understand, nothing else.

Nothing would be too low for these gutter sales channels.

Latest posts

Back