Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The day I see them do a watch show featuring brands costing in the high hundreds upwards - brands I can find in a typical high street jewellers - I will eat that giant clock they make a huge fuss over from time to time…pun..Seiko, Citizen, Tissot, Tag, Longines, Rado…those types of maker. But you never see them on there. I am assuming those types of maker wouldn’t want their products on shopping television in general - let alone IW. Hence, all you do see apart from low price established names like Accuelbow…etc..is this endless stream of unknown (to me) brands. Can you get any of these in UK high street watch shops? Vostok Europe, for example?

Looks like the cleaning expert has been vacuumed away. Probably the most hapless, gormless, clueless so called expert I have ever had the misfortune to see. Oh God..She’s back. Let’s hope it’s better than her front has been. Literally is being murdered at present by her.

She has a dangerous mouth and could get them in all sorts of trouble legally with some of the rubbish she is spouting.

Words fail me. How on earth did she make it to air?

Last edited by a moderator:
This "expert" makes Mark The Chef Tjc nicked from ideal world (probably on a free transfer) who had the shakes all the time look like a television genius.

At least TJC had the good grace to protect him in the end and just cut away

An experienced producer/director should not let this guest on air

I am glad she is showing how you put a sock on this heated airer

"its betta than a tumble drier"

"tumble driers wreck everything"

Maybe the producer doesn't care is annoyed at this whole situation/leaving anyway because this is probably the worst ever and that is saying something

Jess getting all excited claiming they are beating Amazon for the Instant Air Purifier.

Quoting Amazon selling at £54 ish against IW's £29.99. +£3.99 p &p = £33.98

Only problem is the one IW is selling the WHITE coloured one, the Amazon price they are using is for the BLACK coloured one, the WHITE one on Amazon is £33.69. :ROFLMAO:

Jess getting all excited claiming they are beating Amazon for the Instant Air Purifier.

Quoting Amazon selling at £54 ish against IW's £29.99. +£3.99 p &p = £33.98

Only problem is the one IW is selling the WHITE coloured one, the Amazon price they are using is for the BLACK coloured one, the WHITE one on Amazon is £33.69. :ROFLMAO:
Just details Hammy :)

Surely nobody on earth buys from any shopping channel or any other website tbh when Amazon is even close to being similar price

They just had womens slippers on £2.99 or 4 payments of 75p musf be the lowest ever
You mean womens indoor foot technology in a variety of colourways!

These clothing models they like to chat to are really hamming this stuff up too. Way ott and out of proportion, facial expressions akin to just having won a few mil on the national lottery.

Ive lost count of the times that a budget clothing item has been described as ‘absolutely incredible’ by that bloke steve, with the permanent grin.

‘Incredible’ is in the dictionary as ‘impossible or difficult to believe’.

IW presenters you are all incredible! :poop:

Latest posts

Back