Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The money they must literally piss up the wall in employing two presenters to present one item, when one would quite adequately do. That of work actress woman they use as a presenter, bedding expert, furniture expert, skincare expert, clothing expert, expert expert, inexpert expert.. Here she is with the pocket rocket ex- not the original Bucks Fizz mouthpiece for their Proto-col range. Pint Pot could quite easily replicate Prime Minister’s Question Time with all questions and all noise on her own. She doesn’t need the out of work actress woman with her there at all. She could quite easily present the programme on her own. Why do they do it?

Ok second Anthony James update as there was another show after my post.

Yeah you’ve guessed it, as Mike of the bald-headed gimps so dramatically says at the start of the show, on all previous Anthony James shows everything sold out, every single watch.:rolleyes:

Of course Mike was not alone in making these ridiculous and patently false sell-out claims, he was accompanied by Mike “Why am I here” Beckingham, who boldly backed up the lie, “Yeah, you’re not wrong, every single one”. :mad:

After the show an IW warehouse worker, who wanted to remain anonymous, called the BBC over the sell-out controversy and using Brian Hanrahan’s famous words he recounted his duties during and after the previous shows, "I'm not allowed to say how many watches were in the shows, but I counted them all out, and I counted them all back." :ROFLMAO:
Is that the ‘award winning actor’ Mike Beckingham? Clearly not an award-winning watch expert.

The money they must literally piss up the wall in employing two presenters to present one item, when one would quite adequately do. That of work actress woman they use as a presenter, bedding expert, furniture expert, skincare expert, clothing expert, expert expert, inexpert expert.. Here she is with the pocket rocket ex- not the original Bucks Fizz mouthpiece for their Proto-col range. Pint Pot could quite easily replicate Prime Minister’s Question Time with all questions and all noise on her own. She doesn’t need the out of work actress woman with her there at all. She could quite easily present the programme on her own. Why do they do it?

Yeah the rival Bucks Fizz that flopped and eventually had to change their name. I think even the house of commons would struggle to compete with Pint Pot on the verbal diarrhea and the annoying loud voice. ;)

You do wonder how economical it can be to use two onscreen when one would suffice, especially when it's a show full of cheap tat where they'd need too sell a helluva lot to cover costs, maybe IW figure the brain dead will be persuaded to buy more if along with a presenter they see a pretendy expert or celeb type, the brain dead are easily manipulated.

Is that the ‘award winning actor’ Mike Beckingham? Clearly not an award-winning watch expert.

Looking at IMDB its easy to see why he's on IW, he ain't done a lot of acting and the few films he's been in rate pretty poorly, the only show he's in that has a positive rating, he doesn't seem to play any major role, think he's only in it because of his brother.

Who is this suited and booted cheese ball touting collagen, diamond solitaire ring on one finger, gold ring on his little finger, instant dodge!

so it’s bovine collagen?, have they said that it’s bovine?, hearing ‘verisol B‘ and it’s not marine blah blah, no ref to Bovine on the bit I’ve heard. Probably because 200g of Bovine collagen can be had for approx £17 from simply supplements. I’m guessing a vegetarian might not be too keen !

Who is this suited and booted cheese ball touting collagen, diamond solitaire ring on one finger, gold ring on his little finger, instant dodge!

so it’s bovine collagen?, have they said that it’s bovine?, hearing ‘verisol B‘ and it’s not marine blah blah, no ref to Bovine on the bit I’ve heard. Probably because 200g of Bovine collagen can be had for approx £17 from simply supplements. I’m guessing a vegetarian might not be too keen !
He was a olympian Equstrian (I know Ive spelt it wrong) then I believe he suffered a career ending injury, which lead him down this route

Latest posts

Back