Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sheer unadulterated Rock & Roll now. When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave and Failed the audition for Joe 90 selling the Housewife pillowcase pair and what a pair of housewives they are…Two male personages selling boring cheap bedding. What a way to make a living.. Somebody hold me back from that tellingbone… Next - the new competition - First Prize: A dinner and dance night out with Mick Mason. Second Prize: Two nights…
Mick would be looking trick (if you will) in his firetrap pleather jacket, boot cut firetrap (bellbottom) jeans, firetrap beige suede boots, with Solcal top in burgundy, cos Mick says burgundy and black look incredible ‘gang’! and a glittery gold S&E turb for good measure.

Caught a bit of Mason urging viewers to check out NOW, gone right back to his ultra-aggressive ways based on that looked and sounded
a desperate man
Can you imagine walking into a shop (I was going to say John Lewis but they'd never get a job there) and being accosted by the aggressive Mike of the Masons, pushy Sally Jacks or creepy Peter Simon. You'd either barge past them, or tell them to f*** off (maybe that's just me🤣)

What it does tell you is how few other options the established Ideal presenters must have in TV

Less shopping TV channels than ever none of them would fit or be wanted by QVC the ones that TJC probably wanted have already joined and are now pretty much well established, Gems nobody knows what is going on but they are not going to be hiring anyone else very soon, the other smaller channels run on 2/3 presenters on rotation max.

Not being paid/being paid late for a sustained period and sticking it out

F
What it does tell you is how few other options the established Ideal presenters must have in TV

Less shopping TV channels than ever none of them would fit or be wanted by QVC the ones that TJC probably wanted have already joined and are now pretty much well established, Gems nobody knows what is going on but they are not going to be hiring anyone else very soon, the other smaller channels run on 2/3 presenters on rotation max.
The only other one is Create and Craft, who I think already have about 8 presenters, Dean Wilson and Joe Remblance from Ideal World do some freelance hours on there, so it may not mean the end for those 2 but for the rest if Ideal World folded ever, the rest wouldnt be seen again

F

The only other one is Create and Craft, who I think already have about 8 presenters, Dean Wilson and Joe Remblance from Ideal World do some freelance hours on there, so it may not mean the end for those 2 but for the rest if Ideal World folded ever, the rest wouldnt be seen again

What I find mildly interesting is how often presenters are mentioned on TJC who work elsewhere (the more relaxed style means this happens a fair bit) I would say I have heard various people mention Sally in a positive light more than once. I have never heard Mason mentioned at all in any light :) Shaun was actually referenced last night which I found odd as I think that is a first which made me wonder if something might be happening there (Ryan not Crawley :) )

Presuming Sally still lives up North it is a hell of a commute down to near London every shift so maybe she has never been interested in the switch even if TJC have been

What I find mildly interesting is how often presenters are mentioned on TJC who work elsewhere (the more relaxed style means this happens a fair bit) I would say I have heard various people mention Sally in a positive light more than once. I have never heard Mason mentioned at all in any light :) Shaun was actually referenced last night which I found odd as I think that is a first which made me wonder if something might be happening there (Ryan not Crawley :) )

Presuming Sally still lives up North it is a hell of a commute down to near London every shift so maybe she has never been interested in the switch even if TJC have been
Sally still lives in the covid caravan on site during the week and goes back home to Burnley on a Thursday. I know all this because she overshares everything and I’m stupid enough to listen!

Sally still lives in the covid caravan on site during the week and goes back home to Burnley on a Thursday. I know all this because she overshares everything and I’m stupid enough to listen!
I bet it’s a classy one..

Attachments

• E5C48351-82C0-4963-A527-5824F85847A6.jpeg
    E5C48351-82C0-4963-A527-5824F85847A6.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back