Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sure i saw that boltless shelving in lidl or aldi for £30odd squid
Possible, ive been using it for years its not a new thing, if placed in a garage metal can rust over time (years) things do leak etc, i just use plastic assemble shelving in mine which is still sufficiently sturdy. The mdf wood on their shelving could easily flex and wouldn't respond well to leaking bottles etc which is the main thing that would stop me buying it

The never ending Blue Lunkhold 2 is back tonight AGAIN, at the same price AGAIN. :ROFLMAO:

Wonder what reason for the same low price will be tonight, last time it was because Igor had sanctioned a specially low price cause Aviator were launching the Bristol Scout watch on that show, but no Aviator on the show tonight, maybe he'll revert back to the story he's used multiple times over a period of months for this watch, last of the stock need to clear warehouse for new stuff so IW are getting an unbelievable deal. ;)

The never ending Blue Lunkhold 2 is back tonight AGAIN, at the same price AGAIN. :ROFLMAO:

Wonder what reason for the same low price will be tonight, last time it was because Igor had sanctioned a specially low price cause Aviator were launching the Bristol Scout watch on that show, but no Aviator on the show tonight, maybe he'll revert back to the story he's used multiple times over a period of months for this watch, last of the stock need to clear warehouse for new stuff so IW are getting an unbelievable deal. ;)
Or the same old story of previous orders that somehow didn't go through the system.

Though I've just switched on Ideal World and there's currently a scrolling message saying "We are currently experiencing issues with our website and contact centre - please check back later to be able to order" so for the time being nothing is actually available for purchase even though the presentations appear to be carrying on as normal (literally as if nothing has happened).

Or the same old story of previous orders that somehow didn't go through the system.

Though I've just switched on Ideal World and there's currently a scrolling message saying "We are currently experiencing issues with our website and contact centre - please check back later to be able to order" so for the time being nothing is actually available for purchase even though the presentations appear to be carrying on as normal (literally as if nothing has happened).

Yeah web site not loading for me at the moment.

Been watching for a short while and their website has apparently been up and down like their fake stock levels (haha), though what was interesting was Kevski reminiscing about the early days of Vostok Europe with Ideal World and years ago there was a "Red Square" watch where a square got redder during the daytime (!)

Anyway the malfunctioning sales system's the perfect excuse for some 'good deals' (allegedly) and yet another perfect excuse for the non-selling Lunokhod 2 which lo and behold has now reappeared in blue and black (looks better in black but I still wouldn't buy one). AGAIN (y)

Been watching for a short while and their website has apparently been up and down like their fake stock levels (haha), though what was interesting was Kevski reminiscing about the early days of Vostok Europe with Ideal World and years ago there was a "Red Square" watch where a square got redder during the daytime (!)

Anyway the malfunctioning sales system's the perfect excuse for some 'good deals' (allegedly) and yet another perfect excuse for the non-selling Lunokhod 2 which lo and behold has now reappeared in blue and black (looks better in black but I still wouldn't buy one). AGAIN (y)

I heard that rubbish, it doesn't get redder, it's the position of the red area that changes not the amount. Same amount of red showing on the dial whether it's day or night.
Red Square.JPG

He might be thinking of the Artika which has a wee square on the dial below the centre wheel which changed from black to red and vice versa as it went through the 24 hour cycle, so it changed to red in the daytime, but the Red Square watch displayed it differently.

Artika.JPG

If there are any gardeners out there that buy from IW, especially the Strulch, which is £35.98 for 2 x 9KG bags, a special bargain price according to the resident gardening cult, i also noticed on you gardens web site (IW's supplier) are selling it for £22.99 for 1 x 9KG bag. :eek:

Yet I got the same 2 x 9KG bags at Amazon delivered yesterday for £24.41, also noticed You Gardens are also selling it on Amazon for £24.40. Seems like IW and You Gardens aren't adverse to ripping off those customers that buy direct from their web sites. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

If there are any gardeners out there that buy from IW, especially the Strulch, which is £35.98 for 2 x 9KG bags, a special bargain price according to the resident gardening cult, i also noticed on you gardens web site (IW's supplier) are selling it for £22.99 for 1 x 9KG bag. :eek:

Yet I got the same 2 x 9KG bags at Amazon delivered yesterday for £24.41, also noticed You Gardens are also selling it on Amazon for £24.40. Seems like IW and You Gardens aren't adverse to ripping off those customers that buy direct from their web sites. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Hammy hope you have better luck with it than my dad did, he found it out to be crap

Hammy hope you have better luck with it than my dad did, he found it out to be crap

Will let you know, it's not actually for me personally, it's for neighbour downstairs who's away caring for her mother (since before covid started) so trying to keep her garden as tidy as i can. I'm not a plant person, so it hasn't been easy especially when you don't know what you're doing :ROFLMAO:, normally all i have to deal with myself is weeds growing through a mix of chuckies and paving stones.;)

I was watching a cooler show yesterday, with Alan Ennis and Dean Wilson, Dean commented he knew the sunny weather was to stay, as he knows how to read the charts, as he was a Weatherman, done a bit of digging and it’s true he began as a weatherman for Sky

Showing Covid filmed repeats for garden furniture on peak time broadcasting. Very odd.

Back on the scaremongering trailer again with fan flogging. A few months previous it was do you want to be found dead in a block of ice by the postman...now do you want him to find you on fire... Simon Peters saying he was concerned we were all going to become moist (ooh er..) and generally unsteady and delirious in the intense heat to come. And then even worse was to follow with claggie throats and pants and probable burnt in pose incarceration with the people of Pompei, as the weather forecast had an amber alert for later in the week. I don't want to panic you, but do you know what being cremated alive feels like...Speaking of prize lerts, O'Peters went on to demonstrate what the heat can also do, by wurring his slurds and becoming riddled with ludicrous Malapropisms in general as the demonstration continued...

Back on the scaremongering trailer again with fan flogging. A few months previous it was do you want to be found dead in a block of ice by the postman...now do you want him to find you on fire... Simon Peters saying he was concerned we were all going to become moist (ooh er..) and generally unsteady and delirious in the intense heat to come. And then even worse was to follow with claggie throats and pants and probable burnt in pose incarceration with the people of Pompei, as the weather forecast had an amber alert for later in the week. I don't want to panic you, but do you know what being cremated alive feels like...Speaking of prize lerts, O'Peters went on to demonstrate what the heat can also do, by wurring his slurds and becoming riddled with ludicrous Malapropisms in general as the demonstration continued...
caught a few snippets today, 'phone drone drone phone' man is now a cooling cloth expert, Peter V in his Frankfurt man about town clobber encouraging us to take a fan on a train, in a car, on holiday....didnt link it to blowing away his oft lauded body ash and pet dander though, missed opportunity!

caught a few snippets today, 'phone drone drone phone' man is now a cooling cloth expert, Peter V in his Frankfurt man about town clobber encouraging us to take a fan on a train, in a car, on holiday....didnt link it to blowing away his oft lauded body ash and pet dander though, missed opportunity!

Is that the same fan, which with every other fan on the market, gets slagged off on Boneco shows which Peter sometimes does in Alans absence, ie poor blade design, or Mason's favourite motor in the wrong place so heats up the air (of course the Boneco motor is in the exact same position:rolleyes:), only pushes hot air around etc etc.

Well we have the Pearl hair removal set, models stating how great it is, guy saying he's used it so much he has patches where the hair doesn't grow back, like on his back and forearm.

Which is kinda strange as he and the other model have been demonstrating and telling us for years, during NO NO hair remover shows, it's the NO NO remover they use, heck his forearm and hairy back beach story gets pride of place on every no no show.:rolleyes:

Wish Kev would change the record, every show he spouts the same stuff.

Kev say Traser supplied the US military with watches about 8 years ago, which is pretty close to when it actually happened, he's just twenty odd years out.:eek:

And the stupid irrelevent statement he comes out with everytime he has a bronze cased watch, It's no ordinary bronze, it's Jewelers Bronze, made of copper and tin and not the copper and zinc variety. Of course in the real world, copper and zinc isn't bronze anyway, it's brass, which is often used in making cheapo watches.:rolleyes:

And the biggest bullshit of all, It's illegal to sell anywhere, except USA and UK. :poop:

Yeah right.

Sold in Switzerland

Sold in Prague

Sold in Australia

Sold in Slovakia

Sold in Poland

(even Christian from Traser in a video with R2A watches says it can be sold in other countries)

Latest posts

Back