Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, Jazzy, this is an ironic countdown as I see Lord Lucan riding in on Shergar at 12 noon as a more likely event.

I find it hard to believe that staff, who don't know what's happening (according to Jacks), have been told to attend a meeting at 11am to be told whats happening with the company and everything starts back up at 12. I would assume staff require warning they are working especially those who irregular hours (late shifts) and the presenters who don't keep normal working hours. Doubt they would just give a few minutes notice to get going again.

Either staff already know they will be working from 12 today, which i doubt as someone would have leaked it there is always someone who will blab or the 12 o clock start is just a guess due to some epg notices on freeview, which looks like it's just something that is just a listing repeating every 12 hours. ie Back at 12pm, back at 12am etc, it's still an IW channel so would be still be carrying some info in the interim.

Is Sally the only one who has said anything

Not sure, i only checked it out as you had mentioned it, but the message wasn't really about keeping folk informed about IW anyway, instead with her main avenue of self promotion gone for the moment it was an opportunity to remind folks she still exists on social media and now to follow her on tik tok.

Not sure, i only checked it out as you had mentioned it, but the message wasn't really about keeping folk informed about IW anyway, instead with her main avenue of self promotion gone for the moment it was an opportunity to remind folks she still exists on social media and now to follow her on tik tok.
Yes I was useful for something for once, I’m not on Instagram didn’t realise it was a self promotion

A competent outfit would update their website message accordingly and in good time, you would think. Then again, a competent outfit wouldn’t have got themselves into such a mess, would they? Ironically, when you read that message, you need a magnifying glass to see the word ’sorry’ which says it all really.

Every day that website stays shut and the screens stay blank makes it harder to come back. They are in one sense fortunate because I suspect many of their customer base probably haven’t even grasped there‘s a problem as their meds haven’t worn off yet.

If they do owe a new lot of creditors a stack more money, who on earth would want to take it on - even if the new debts are written off. Who want to supply them, let alone buy from them? A new start, under a new name and brand image would help. How about the radical concept of a shopping channel that tells it like it is, treats its customers as sentient beings and sells stuff with a margin still for them, but that is still an attractive proposition for its customers to buy still?

She tells us absolutely nothing if you go into her Instagram feed. Removed all her make-up into the skip to look drawn and tense, and essentially then says what she MUST tell us is she CAN’T tell us…All about HER as per usual.

No it’s sunny… IMG_0924.jpeg

Latest posts

Back