Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting that you're accusing me of saying 'get a life', and then responding to that level of rudeness, when I never said such a thing. Ah well. Create your own arguments and come out fighting. Neither did I use the word 'nuisance'. Clearly, you're incapable of any level of reasoned discussion as to why you should spend so long watching television you dislike and then commenting on a board that delights in making photoshop pastiches of presenters, creates nicknames for presenters and products and complains about the same things for YEARS. As if you are providing some kind of service for people you think are being ripped off? You're not, really you're not. That's what the ASA are there for, and it seems to me they have long since stopped taking the endless complaints from this place seriously.
again you are choosing what you want from what people say on here. Put a good argument forward for Ideal World. Enlighten us with how the company and channel is improving. How do you know who precisely the ASA received complaints from?- except the few on here who have mentioned this, if you have insider knowledge please do share. Otherwise you may have to cry over spilt milk with this one. It isn't unreasonable to have opinions and trying to push a different narrative by cherry picking from comments on here is not fair or constructive. The 'get a life' comment was (obviously) paraphrasing as you seem to take criticisms personally. To suggest people shouldn't complain when they feel there is an issue tells us more about you and your motives. What is clear is that you and certain others have an agenda of your own to tell us to be quiet and go away. That isn't how forums work. Just because you don't like the photoshops or comments about presenters doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it (have you heard of memes??) My advice to you is to go and have a lie down or get back to work. the channel needs all the help it can get right now.

Interesting that you're accusing me of saying 'get a life', and then responding to that level of rudeness, when I never said such a thing. Ah well. Create your own arguments and come out fighting. Neither did I use the word 'nuisance'. Clearly, you're incapable of any level of reasoned discussion as to why you should spend so long watching television you dislike and then commenting on a board that delights in making photoshop pastiches of presenters, creates nicknames for presenters and products and complains about the same things for YEARS. As if you are providing some kind of service for people you think are being ripped off? You're not, really you're not. That's what the ASA are there for, and it seems to me they have long since stopped taking the endless complaints from this place seriously.

That's us told then. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I’m sure they would have perfered there viewers to think they had a summer holiday

Hammy meantioned Simona and the watches, She seemed more interested in what colours they were than anything else.

Yeah, but it wasn't just about that she was interested in the cosmetic look, some of the stuff she was saying was wrong, think she was being fed some guff info in her ear and trying to use that as part of the sales pitch. It was like watching a school kid starting a job at a jewellers, give a one minute training session on technical aspects of watches, with info they didn't know or understand and then have to try and sell a watch to a knowledgeable customer, she was put into a position that was going to make her look stupid, felt embarrassed for her.

Because he specifically asked the question, stating he was genuinely interested in an answer. Hardly combative. You're welcome.
How to win friends and influence people.

Is this the level of discussion you want? Dont ask questions? Dont have a different opinion from me etc.... Sometimes, not all the time but sometimes when you take a back seat in life and listen to others you may pick up a few wee nuggets that can help you in life.

I'm all ears for you're further postings, thank you (y)

Paz, may I ask you something? I'm genuinely not being sarcastic or rude or anything, just clarifying as sometimes it can be difficult to judge someone's tone in written messages.

I'm only asking why you bother with this forum? You may think we're ridiculous or petty and you challenge us, but why? Again, no rudeness intended, I'm genuinely interested in your motivation, what do you hope to achieve? Even if we agreed with you that we're ridiculous, we'd still carry on as we enjoy this forum. Is it to stop us posting or expressing negative opinions? Genuine question, I swear there's no hidden meaning in any of this. I'm sure there's forums out there or Facebook groups with people who share your views where you might be happier.

Hope you can reply as politely as I have done with my question. Otherwise it looks like you're only on here to cause trouble.

Latest posts

Back