Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Zhuzh 100ml for £9.99 think it didn’t used to be that expensive, they never go into the history of the product
Thé 100ml zhuzh is £12.99 on their web site
The steve whatleys story is still remembered on there

Is Natalia fed up with early shifts or are sales not going well?

Are the presenters on commission do we know?
I doubt they are on Commission, but they would have targets to meet which would affect any bonuses. I imagine it would be hard to work on commission if you were on the Graveyard Shift and the products had been launched earlier . I’ve heard Stacey Ellis on TJC that they don’t have Commission on Sales.

Saying the William Hunt watches were £699, now £77.99. If this is true, William Hunt are either crazy or bankrupt.

William Hunt is another brand with stupid RRPs, that watch is never £699, £600+ of that price is for the name, anybody paying that needs their head examined. You find far better watches on Ali for the same and even less money.

It’s stock or clock!!

And he just said the benefit of buying the Prosickofseeingit Air Fryer using flexipay is you get a 30 day money back guarantee… err… 🫤

Also said: “At £220 this is a great buy, at £200 it’s a great buy, at £59 it’s a steal of a buy, but you’ve got it for £14.99”.

Latest posts

Back