Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Two minutes into the tower fan presentation and we have Peter V using the "you don't buy an umbrella when it's raining so buy the bang and olufsen lookalike fan before it gets too hot" line. Jezza nods in agreement.

Desperate stuff.
But that’s not true. I have 5 umbrellas all bought when away from home, wasn’t wearing a hooded coat and there was a sudden downpour ☔☔☔☔☔

On shopontv atm it's Rob with an attractive blonde lady plus a real expert selling a mattress.

All is calm, no hype, no boasting, no theatrics. This is how shopping telly should be.

IW3 take note.

Channel 89? on my tv it's Shaun & Hayley with Knowles who is another one of IW's former pretendy interiors experts.

Sally says Christian Dior, "have such history and heritage behind them, they named the Aurora Borealis, the Northern lights". Pretty sure Galileo would disagree with foghorn. ;):ROFLMAO:
Dior named a type of crystal they collaborated on with Swarovski as ‘Aurora Borealis’ - that much is true. If she was talking about the ACTUAL Northern Lights then she’s been sniffing too many fumes from Perry the perfumier’s bargain-basement offerings!

Channel 89? on my tv it's Shaun & Hayley with Knowles who is another one of IW's former pretendy interiors experts.
No it was definitely Rob Lamarr, not sure who the others were but they were a good mix.

The IW3 regulars are a rum lot.

The two idiot Peters.
Low rent Jezza.
Foghorn Jacks.
Herself.
Nutty Natalia.
Chef Flambé.
Masonic Mike.

None of them add any integrity to the presentations. I suppose we could say Natalia knows her stuff but she is away with the fairies. If I were starting a new shopping channel I wouldn't want any of them.

Dior named a type of crystal they collaborated on with Swarovski as ‘Aurora Borealis’ - that much is true. If she was talking about the ACTUAL Northern Lights then she’s been sniffing too many fumes from Perry the perfumier’s bargain-basement offerings!

Yep she was. :ROFLMAO:

Pedro flogging the fan, going to be up to 28 degrees later in the week he says. Cast your mind back a few months when he was selling the heaters, going to be minus 10.
You will get this fan in the next two weeks! But the heatwave is this week Pedro. At least you will have it, because vol au vent says there won't be any to have in the Summer.

Latest posts

Back