Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How can two people get so excited over some tack costing £9.99.Stock going fast😂
'Tis their job ... they'd get equally excited over a £5.99 kiddies toy or a £5,999.99 diamond ring.

Actually, selly telly presenters are a bit like a kiddies toy. The sort you wind up and off they go ...

They care not a jot what they're selling as long as they're getting the proverbial pay cheque. I suppose it could even be asserted why should they.

Yeah, I am flogging the GlindaWand and taking the time to message you at the same time. I am a man of many talents.
Lol, Peter S literally just said 'award winner' for this brand, tbh I can't be ar5ed checking to see if that claim is true.

What I do know is they have under 2000 followers on Insta, yeah, massive brand ;)

I'm not even meaning this against the brand. I'm referring to the usual guff this lot spout referring to everything as though it's thee best thing since the invention of the wheel.

If the new studio is up and running, why has Pervy Pete been trapped by a desk in the corner of the old teeny studio?

Is he going through a contagious phase and has been snapping at the crew, so they've hemmed him in for everyone's safety?
I like the idea of him being hemmed in and trapped. Best thing that can happen to anyone with the nickname "Pervy Pete".

You don’t have to even watch the channel live,just read about them here the chancers,old farts,and screamers,nothing changes from that group.
Each to their own of course,two minutes was enough for me,and now down to not watching at all.
Although if rattan comes back I will watch again,for the lies and delivery or non delivery 🚚😂nonsense 💩

You don’t have to even watch the channel live,just read about them here the chancers,old farts,and screamers,nothing changes from that group.
Each to their own of course,two minutes was enough for me,and now down to not watching at all.
Although if rattan comes back I will watch again,for the lies and delivery or non delivery 🚚😂nonsense 💩
Yeah I don't watch these days, bar 60-90 secs now and then on the YT feed, There again, I doubt it'll bother IW, I'm hardly their target market :)

Yeah I don't watch these days, bar 60-90 secs now and then on the YT feed, There again, I doubt it'll bother IW, I'm hardly their target market :)

Yeah, you don't fit into Selly telly/advertisers/influencers/scammers et al's dream audience, the severely lacking in common sense, easily manipulated crowd.;)

Another week same sh***.

Jeremy selling pack of 5 NICCE tee shirts for £39.99.

The only comparison? Manufacturers Web site = £100.

Check on ebay = £29.95.

Not credible and nor is Jezza trying to look cool. To achieve that he'd need two of those "Bang and Olsen" (as Peter S keeps calling them) tower fans.

Latest posts

Back