Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally is selling some shapeless Tansy tops, the one she's wearing doesn't flatter her. Apparently, this look is massive at the moment and bang on trendšŸ¤”. And she said their prices beat the high street, they are incredible.

She said she's wearing medium, size 12-14 and said quickly "and it fits me perfectly"....
Anyone that gives two hoots about what's 'on trend' needs to take a loooong hard look at themselves!

Sally is selling some shapeless Tansy tops, the one she's wearing doesn't flatter her. Apparently, this look is massive at the moment and bang on trendšŸ¤”. And she said their prices beat the high street, they are incredible.

She said she's wearing medium, size 12-14 and said quickly "and it fits me perfectly"....
I'm trying not to be unkind, but she looks bigger than a size 12.

I had I.W playing on my iPad this afternoon while I got on with some things at home. First time Iā€™ve really seen/heard Salleh(!) in actionā€¦.jeez, sheā€™s LOUD and sooooo full-on! As for claiming that sheā€™s studied fashion?! I get the impression sheā€™s more of a ā€˜shops for stuffā€™ over ā€˜sense of styleā€™ person šŸ˜Ž

I had I.W playing on my iPad this afternoon while I got on with some things at home. First time Iā€™ve really seen/heard Salleh(!) in actionā€¦.jeez, sheā€™s LOUD and sooooo full-on! As for claiming that sheā€™s studied fashion?! I get the impression sheā€™s more of a ā€˜shops for stuffā€™ over ā€˜sense of styleā€™ person šŸ˜Ž
Deep down she wouldnā€™t wanna be seen wearing the clothes she sells

As a relative newcomer here, I found this place solely for the purpose of venting my frustration at some of the sh**e I was hearing on Shopping Telly. The presenters seem comfortable with deliberately misleading viewers so why would they be beyond reproach? Seems fair to me that this forum is a place to criticise their lack of scruples šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Back