Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My late mother was a big fan of Steve Whatley. She used to regularly watch his shows on QVC and then Ideal World. I remember my mother buying Zhuzh when it first launched because I have fair skin and freckles and never tanned, and Steve always had a year-round tan and Zhuzh was his secret to it. When Zhuzh launched on IW, Peter Simon worked on Bid-TV. I believe that Debbie Flint or Paul Lavers would have been present at the launch show alongside Steve.

Not the old "this price can't be right" scam. FFS.

A plastic kitchen slicer with "royal connections" should be £39.99 at which is would sell every day yours for £9.99.

A buyer will get into trouble for this I'm telling you.

Don't think about it, just buy or multibuy it NOW!

Peter you are a scoundrel of the first order.
He’s also a lying gobshite

£900 product selling for £59.99 and it's got infa red as he calls it. He's been sniffing glue again with the amount of BS he's coming out with.
snapshot.jpg

I remember at the time his death was reported. His wife and him had separated and he subsequently took his own life. Anybody who has been through the trauma of a marriage ending knows what happened to Whatters was an outcome that any of us can face, so awful can it be. His memory presentation and products wise doesn’t need manipulating by some tongue wiggling goon who wouldn’t be fit to lace his boots as a presenter.

I remember at the time his death was reported. His wife and him had separated and he subsequently took his own life. Anybody who has been through the trauma of a marriage ending knows what happened to Whatters was an outcome that any of us can face, so awful can it be. His memory presentation and products wise doesn’t need manipulating by some tongue wiggling goon who wouldn’t be fit to lace his boots as a presenter.
True

Latest posts

Back