Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't see it but can't wait to know - did it refer to a 'job lot' of carp they'd acquired from somewhere? Or have they now got the contract to start up a branch of the Jobcentre there?
The job show on at 6pm, what the hell will this be about ? :mysmilie_19:

Jobs fair being held in football grounds in various cities. Mike helpfully told us it doesn't matter if you don't like that particular team, go along anyway:doh:

Unless, of course, it is the Real Pie Company pies from Q or the worry angels from IW. They are every adjective you've used - and more! :mysmilie_17:
Oh I think it will get lots of post's it will from me anyway.

Hyperbole, I am sick of hearing the 'Outstanding', ''Unbelievable', '' Off the scale good', 'Incredible', wordage used by some of the presenting staff, it is starting to mean nothing, and the usage is inversely proportional to the quality of the goods on sale.

Jobs fair being held in football grounds in various cities. Mike helpfully told us it doesn't matter if you don't like that particular team, go along anyway:doh:

The horrible little git should thank his good fortune and lucky stars that he's not applying for a job there, by rights, and if there's any justice, MM should be right at the back of that queue looking for a job, I absolutely can't stand the man (I've used the term "man" as the polite alternative)

Someone tell me this is a joke? So they are now presenting as though they are employment/careers advisers or what? Quote from Mikey: "Ear, to be electrically charged like wot I was, put these 2 wires here, now press this switch" BOOM!!! :mysmilie_465: :mysmilie_466:
Basically a jobs fair around the country to get employers and people looking for work together - (if you will oooops) :mysmilie_59:

Someone tell me this is a joke? So they are now presenting as though they are employment/careers advisers or what? Quote from Mikey: "Ear, to be electrically charged like wot I was, put these 2 wires here, now press this switch" BOOM!!! :mysmilie_465: :mysmilie_466:

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

All I hope is that they do it properly and it's been thought through (some hopes, did I hear you say?). In my opinion, anyone unemployed and looking for work has enough to cope with in today's employment market, without having any half-clocked ideas for 'facilitating' link-ups between employers and jobseekers inflicted on them, with possibly a mega dose of self-promotion by certain people thrown in for good measure.
Basically a jobs fair around the country to get employers and people looking for work together - (if you will oooops) :mysmilie_59:

Rick Hay must be racking in the money, for being on evey day.

Indeed. I always thought that Rick was a charlatan, but it is proved as it appears from his blog that he is a trained 'iridologist'. This is homeopathic mumbo-jumbo for being able to diagnose illness through patterns in the iris of your eye. Needless to say it is totally scientifically unproven and irresponsible, but ties in with Rick's lack of proper scientific training, having instead chosen to study unproven herbalism and other homeopathic pseudoscience. Nevertheless, I'm surprised that IW hasn't started trying to make money out of this idea.

Indeed. I always thought that Rick was a charlatan, but it is proved as it appears from his blog that he is a trained 'iridologist'. This is homeopathic mumbo-jumbo for being able to diagnose illness through patterns in the iris of your eye. Needless to say it is totally scientifically unproven and irresponsible, but ties in with Rick's lack of proper scientific training, having instead chosen to study unproven herbalism and other homeopathic pseudoscience. Nevertheless, I'm surprised that IW hasn't started trying to make money out of this idea.

So basically, yet another "expert" then! :mysmilie_59:

So basically, yet another "expert" then! :mysmilie_59:

........and award winner

Rick is also Resident Nutritionist for Xynergy Health and is the award winning Nutritional Formulator for Fushi Wellbeing. He has also launched his own Nutraceutical company – Futrients and works as a Nutritional Advisor for Healthista. Rick is also qualified in Physical Education and has also spent time teaching sports and nutrition to children and teenagers.

A quack .

:mysmilie_59:

MJA ‏@mjauk Feb 3

@HealthistaTV @nutritionalphys Some might suggest that it's best to avoid health advice from a nutritionist and iridologist

Rick Hay
‏@nutritionalphys

@mjauk I've over twenty years experience working successfully with people on sustainable weight management-my advice is to avoid fad diets!

MJA ‏@mjauk Feb 3

@nutritionalphys Agree re fad diets, but a nutritionist/iridologist is not our idea of a go-to expert. @BrDieteticAssoc is

MM ere' me ole chinarrrrrrr!!!!! On at the moment floging a refurbed Ipad, and MM the ole romantic suggests..................."Valentines days coming up,...why not get this as a shared gift me ole chinarrrrrrrs" :mysmilie_50:

Listening to these two is like they have just re-invented the wheel, old boring worn out sales YAWN pitches.

Latest posts

Back