Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trouble is, they babble so much eyewash that they forget what they've said. As the old saying goes, liars need good memories.

The other week he was banging on about how much electric bikes used to cost when he first bought one a few years back, around £1000 or so he reckoned.

They do confuse us these goons don't they? You don't think they could be pulling our legs? :mysmilie_59:

Surely not they would not do that would they the gravy they use for the shadazzle is surely years old burned on gravy:mysmilie_19:

Tbf becque does buy a hell of a lot of the products (evidence on his social media)

Wasn't salleh on the Jane plan? With respect she doesn't seem any smaller I heard her mutter the other day she is now being analysed in 3 months not a month because she wants to do longer ;)

She also said she has had a few hiccup days. Now on a five two plan a few hiccup days in 3 weeks is most of them!

Tbf becque does buy a hell of a lot of the products (evidence on his social media)

Wasn't salleh on the Jane plan? With respect she doesn't seem any smaller I heard her mutter the other day she is now being analysed in 3 months not a month because she wants to do longer ;)

She also said she has had a few hiccup days. Now on a five two plan a few hiccup days in 3 weeks is most of them!

Nanty is also regularly seen on social media, sat in his kitchen with his latest Ideal World kitchen gadget.

The trouble is the photo is always of him sat in the same position with said item strategically placed behind him. Actifry, Meltta, this and that, it makes me wonder what happened to the previously carefully placed prop.

The cynic in me kinda thinks it could be just a goon staged scam. Regrettably I do struggle to believe a single word these phonies say.

Even by Selly Telly standards this lot do seem particularly dishonest :mysmilie_59:

Apparently Lynn Harvey, the model, has left. I wondered what the 'I've been a make up artist for the past 30 years' fitness model was doing on the fashion POD last night. Maybe she can't take any more of the groping and has retired.

Talking of models, another out of work actress/model was on with Perv doing the Shadazzle. She was laughing, a lot. Being one of his curvy/voluptuous types, he told her to stop as it was like watching two boys fighting under a blanket!

He reckons he's been in the cleaning business for 40 odd years. That's dressing ladies, watches, jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and now cleaning.......for the last 40 years!

Apparently Lynn Harvey, the model, has left. I wondered what the 'I've been a make up artist for the past 30 years' fitness model was doing on the fashion POD last night. Maybe she can't take any more of the groping and has retired.

Talking of models, another out of work actress/model was on with Perv doing the Shadazzle. She was laughing, a lot. Being one of his curvy/voluptuous types, he told her to stop as it was like watching two boys fighting under a blanket!

He reckons he's been in the cleaning business for 40 odd years. That's dressing ladies, watches, jewellery, cosmetics, fashion and now cleaning.......for the last 40 years!

The only business he's been in for the last 40 years is peddling his mediocrity.

That and telling lies :mysmilie_59:

Personally I thought Lynn Talked far too much... it became the lynn show sometimes.

That woman laughing on the shadazzle show was really getting on my t**s if you pardon the expression.

She was a tad excitable tbh (shadzole woman not lynn)

Curtains the new thing for the channel.

Good prices tbf designs are not for me but the number of shows suggest selling well

So all these different jobs makes him what..................360 years old?

Can I just say that at 8:00pm tonight we have an hour of Vostok Watches with Kevin Reynolds and Mike Mason.

This is only for serious collectors who'll appreciate the candid expertise on offer, and the bargain prices of the rare timepieces (available in multiple colours) :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back