Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love the Thomas Kinkade painting of Graceland. Yours for only £99.99 plus extras. I think I'll pass on this one...

wow, sounds like a bargain to me Muttley
you know what? it's going to be a collectors item in years to come, it's an investment piece and, quite frankly Muttley, I think it's a bit short sighted of you not to recognise that!

I didn't watch all the Elvis items but from what I did see they had absolutely loads left although in fairness some sales did have very high quantities. I guess they'll keep for the inevitable weekend marking anniversary of his passing.

But Kinkade and Elvis together is a masterstroke, no one item could encapsulate the spirit of Bid better than that.

I see Charlie Charleston is demonstrating yet another miracle cleaner that can amazingly clean dry soy sauce masquerading as burnt on grease, genius.

Well they have shed loads of Elvis stock left, hundreds and hundreds of items haven't sold. They're selling a print now by an artist called Joe Petruccio, according to Dirty Peter the famous singer Roger Dalton of The Who collects his work.

Roger Dalton? Never heard of him :mysmilie_59: Lee from Ventnor bought one!

Is Peter still calling him Arron Elvis Presley like he did twice last night when I was watching? :mysmilie_19:

Very strange given Simon Peter's supposed obsession with a 'hero' of his, but nothing he said appeared to persuade people to buy anything regardless...

(Not posted here for more than six months before today but it seems that nothing much has changed with the Sit-up channels!)

Is Peter still calling him Arron Elvis Presley like he did twice last night when I was watching? :mysmilie_19:

Very strange given Simon Peter's supposed obsession with a 'hero' of his, but nothing he said appeared to persuade people to buy anything regardless...

(Not posted here for more than six months before today but it seems that nothing much has changed with the Sit-up channels!)

Tonight is the first time I have been here for months, Price Plunge. :mysmilie_14:

He's full of it with regards to his 'heroes', Kinkade was supposedly such a hero of his yet he was forever getting his date of death wrong.

Basically if there's a shilling to be made then he'll love it or love him or her. Little has changed at Sit-Up unless it's been imposed on them, it's still something of a freak show and an overpriced tatt fest.

And yet it's strangely compelling :mysmilie_59: And a warm welcome back to old friends!!

Poor Sarah and the instant face lift stuff, Dirty Ped was nearly wetting himself on seeing the before and afters of her face.......'look at the lines, look at the lines!'........where?.....what?.......I couldn't see any difference other than Sarah's face was drenched and thankfully still in one piece after all the brushing and swiping.

The whole display was amateurish and ridiculous..........just the way I like it :mysmilie_14:

Frump is modelling this contemporary Cardigan and Top Set which is coming up soon. Get in early ladies, a web bid is surely the way to go :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I hate that they wear ALL the clothes.

Qvc have presenters wear one thing they actually like. it serves to give me the opinion they might possibly wear it in real life.

Bid presenters are just carney's

Good grief! £45!!

I've never seen Sarah look so.........how can I put it?........rhymes with looker

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59:

The prices have gone through the roof, they are now selling 3 plastic magnifiers for £13 all in. I'd say they'd cost £2, £3 at a push in a market.

Well here we go, arguably the weirdest couple on British Television. This is genuinely not a bitchy comment but is Elisa pregnant? She has a prominent bump.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_59:

The prices have gone through the roof, they are now selling 3 plastic magnifiers for £13 all in. I'd say they'd cost £2, £3 at a push in a market.

Well here we go, arguably the weirdest couple on British Television. This is genuinely not a bitchy comment but is Elisa pregnant? She has a prominent bump.

Sarah has a bump too, must be the awful top, makes them look like a balloon

Lol at Sarah's entrance

'Our Bet and our Jenny are buying them'...... in a size 30/32 jeeeeeeeezz

Sarah has a bump too, must be the awful top, makes them look like a balloon

Lol at Sarah's entrance

'Our Bet and our Jenny are buying them'...... in a size 30/32 jeeeeeeeezz

Elisa looks like she has a bum bag under the top! He's so annoying, 'Right, Right, Right' and 'dy'a know the other thing we haven't mentioned'. Oh shut up Dirty Peter.

I love seeing the horror on their faces when he moves over to kiss them, or slobber on them!

He's so gross.

Sounds Like Pete has been a busy boy, James Russell said last night that he touches him to which Marina said you should speak to HR about that

I got a letter today from bid offering me £5 off my next order, How kind of them I thought but you won't let me buy anything

Also the letter still has speed auction's logo and the long departed price-dropper.co.uk at the top

Elisa looks like she has a bum bag under the top! He's so annoying, 'Right, Right, Right' and 'dy'a know the other thing we haven't mentioned'. Oh shut up Dirty Peter.

I love seeing the horror on their faces when he moves over to kiss them, or slobber on them!

He's so gross.

Bet's bit on the side haha, his voluptuous (curvaceous and sexually attractive) bit, what a crock of sh*te

'She' was 30/32 at the start of the show but when they sold out, 'her' size became 26/28

:mysmilie_51:

Sounds Like Pete has been a busy boy, James Russell said last night that he touches him to which Marina said you should speak to HR about that

I got a letter today from bid offering me £5 off my next order, How kind of them I thought but you won't let me buy anything

Also the letter still has speed auction's logo and the long departed price-dropper.co.uk at the top

Neil Russell wasn't well last night, he has a cold. Andrea is doing his shift tonight.

Get well soon Neil, and don't be a martyr and rush your recovery.

Are you still banned?

Bet's bit on the side haha, his voluptuous (curvaceous and sexually attractive) bit, what a crock of sh*te

'She' was 30/32 at the start of the show but when they sold out, 'her' size became 26/28

:mysmilie_51:

I would have thought 'she' was a size zero?

Latest posts

Back