Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It could be how to measure the action of Dirty Peter's appendage, these days... :wink:

I'm surprised Bid aren't selling blue whale sperm serum or crushed baby monkey testicle anti-wrinkle cream. :mysmilie_10:

i noticed on there website they are selling bee sting serum.... and it says no bees were harmed in the making of this serum!

'100% of women thought Bee Venom was better than their normal anti-wrinkle product'

But what was their normal anti-wrinkle product, it could be a £1 product from Poundland.

Stop it Greg :mysmilie_17:

Dirty P loves to get his mush in view on these Skin Pharmacy sales doesn't he, he thinks he looks fabulous. You have a face full of make up on idiot and maybe your skin has few lines but you can't even do the basics and talk properly!

Stop it Greg :mysmilie_17:

Dirty P loves to get his mush in view on these Skin Pharmacy sales doesn't he, he thinks he looks fabulous. You have a face full of make up on idiot and maybe your skin has few lines but you can't even do the basics and talk properly!

He's got a face like a bag of chisels, if him and Lisa Brash are meant to be adverts for these serums I think I'll stick to £3 Nivea :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter's Smegma Body Butter range. Just "Rub it all over and smell like a fishmonger's after a ten hour power cut" :mysmilie_11:

Dirty Peter's Smegma Body Butter range. Just "Rub it all over and smell like a fishmonger's after a ten hour power cut" :mysmilie_11:

Vile! :mysmilie_59:

I have to bail out at this juncture, I'm afraid I can't watch Dirty Peter applying a face mask to poor Sarah. He said he wants to be an ambassador for Cyclax, I'm sure they'd be thrilled by that idea.

They're already endorsed by a few Queens, they don't need another old one to sell their products :mysmilie_14:

eeeuwww, now that really is disgusting
I'm going to have nightmares about that now and it's all your fault Greg! :puke::puke::puke:

Vile! :mysmilie_59:

I have to bail out at this juncture, I'm afraid I can't watch Dirty Peter applying a face mask to poor Sarah. He said he wants to be an ambassador for Cyclax, I'm sure they'd be thrilled by that idea.

They're already endorsed by a few Queens, they don't need another old one to sell their products :mysmilie_14:

oh no it's getting worse and I'm not even watching!

oh no it's getting worse and I'm not even watching!

I switched off, I kid you not. That man is repugnant, he wouldn't even let Paul apply all the mask, he had to get involved and was getting far too excited for my liking.

What a weirdo :puke:

I switched off, I kid you not. That man is repugnant, he wouldn't even let Paul apply all the mask, he had to get involved and was getting far too excited for my liking.

IMO the man is a freak - a vile, revolting, sinister freak

Introducing the new... Black & Decker Maimed Donkey Bollo*ks Musk Eau de Parfum Gift Set.

Introducing the new... Black & Decker Maimed Donkey Bollo*ks Musk Eau de Parfum Gift Set.

I can just hear Shocked Face Sherlock 'I first came across this fragrance in 1998 when I was the head hay buyer for a Donkey Sanctuary in Paris'.

OMG! That poor woman getting an old fishy smell as well as the cream rubbed into her face by Peter's fair hands....:bandit:

It seems that bee venom is this year's snake <strike>oil</strike> serum, complete with Peter Simon's claim that it has something in it that can help all skin complaints. (Indeed if bee venom did everything they claimed it does then surely it would be classed as a medicine?)

Later on they were selling an Instalift instant facelift cream, which to my untrained eyes did nothing of the sort apart from functioning as a cheap moisturiser, and it seemed that a fair number of people agreed with my assessment because the stuff didn't exactly fly out the door despite Peter Simon being astounded by how good it supposedly was. (But there again he appears to be very easily pleased by all the other tat he sells on a regular basis.)

Well they have shed loads of Elvis stock left, hundreds and hundreds of items haven't sold. They're selling a print now by an artist called Joe Petruccio, according to Dirty Peter the famous singer Roger Dalton of The Who collects his work.

Roger Dalton? Never heard of him :mysmilie_59: Lee from Ventnor bought one!

Latest posts

Back