Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am aware but only from reading it on here, I've not seen it myself yet

I'm slightly worried that they have replaced the kitchen with a bedroom set though, I like looking at bedding as much as Peter Simon, Well maybe not quite as much as him but if its going to be on every 3rd product day after day week after week then i'm going to get bored, Also the floor in that boudoir doesn't look very appealing.

Also what was the thinking of boxing off the giant TV?, Poor Pete won't be able to prod and poke at it now when showing something extrrrrrrraaaaaaaaodddddddddddinaaaaaaarrrrrry

I have no personal experience of it but Merry has bought lots of bedding from Bid, she said the quality of the last few were appalling and won't be buying anymore. They do seem to be running out of ideas, they are repeating DOTD's within a few days now.

I despair at Bid. If, as claimed, they lose millions of pounds each year and given we know they mostly sell very low end merchandise but at incredibly inflated prices it's hard for me to see what's the point of them existing.

This must be the last throw of the dice, New Year New Start means gone is the biggest discount channels that sell cheap tat piled high and sold cheap, Instead they pile it low and sell it high

I've hardly watched since a week before Christmas but had nodded off on the sofa the other night and was dreaming of Peter Simon (scary I know) selling Elvis stuff, I woke up and turned it over and what would you know he was selling Elvis stuff, I'm guessing I was dreaming about it after reading on here of the tribute weekend coming up earlier in the week

I think over the many years Peter Simon has penetrated my brain as the dream was so vivid even down to the special Elvis sign they wheel out each year.

Also the great Andy H is still not on but seems well enough to go watch the great Burnley play and bumped into Alastair Campbell too, instead today we have Simon Davies

Yet another shopping telly exclusive from the one and only BINGO lol.

I thought the same, looked much thicker on top than previously

He's doing that Balmain Paris Papal Purple Pen

I turned over, I can't be doing with his gasping.

Good to have a syrup back though, every shopping channel should have a wig or two :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter premieres Skin Pharmacy 'Bee Venom' tonight. Speculation that Mike Mason is introducing Skin Pharmacy 'Slug Trail' tomorrow cannot yet be confirmed.

Good to have a syrup back though, every shopping channel should have a wig or two :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter has Skin Pharmacy 'Bee Venom' tonight. Speculation that Mike Mason is introducing 'Slug Trail' cannot be confirmed.

apparently slug slime is the next big thing in skin care so watch this space
I can just see Peter Sherlock squeezing slugs and tapping the slime into his face! :mysmilie_15: :puke:

apparently slug slime is the next big thing in skin care so watch this space
I can just see Peter Sherlock squeezing slugs and tapping the slime into his face! :mysmilie_15: :puke:

Leeches are big in beauty too, well they are at Sit-Up anyway :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter premieres Skin Pharmacy 'Bee Venom' tonight. Speculation that Mike Mason is introducing Skin Pharmacy 'Slug Trail' tomorrow cannot yet be confirmed.

Simon Davies in a couple of months could look like this

m6vxk0OTdrLDsXo3I7TYXGQ.jpg

I'm surprised Bid aren't selling blue whale sperm serum or crushed baby monkey testicle anti-wrinkle cream. :mysmilie_10:

Couldn't Gollum get his Landlady/Goddess to come up with something made from horse dung?

Could be a moneyspinner.

Can anyone tell me what 'super soft' as in 'it really is super soft' actually means ?
Is there a measurable difference between soft and super soft ?
Is my bedding at home super soft or not ?
I am concerned that it might not be.
Do the Bid buyers stipulate to suppliers that all the clothing, bedding and throws must be super soft ?
'We'll take fourteen gross but you have to guarantee that they're super soft!'
I suppose they must, for how else could every fabric item on Bid be super soft?
Or perhaps it's just the customers who are super soft-if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back