Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What the hell was that introduction, I was sat In the bath squeezing my duck, I thought that hole has got bigger, I heard our Maud calling so I got dressed in an all in 1 jogging suit with buttoned flap at the front, the breeze gets through, she said I've got the tandem, I've never rid with 2 before I said, You will be ok

huh???? :confused:
the man has lost the plot methinks!

What the hell was that introduction, I was sat In the bath squeezing my duck, I thought that hole has got bigger, I heard our Maud calling so I got dressed in an all in 1 jogging suit with buttoned flap at the front, the breeze gets through, she said I've got the tandem, I've never rid with 2 before I said, You will be ok

Read that quick and thought you were saying you were in the bath! :p

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

DP is in " not only"overdrive tonight. Lost count of them. He's selling a poncho which will fit size 10 to 24 it's either gonna be very baggy or very tight.

It sold out last night then came back later on. They've probably got thousands of them stashed away in the bowels of the bid warehouse. I don't see what living on your own has got to do with pans anyway. Or is it just me?

Dp just said to Chef Jack we've had a bit of sunshine today and what did you say about the pans it's all about the taste.What is he on?

Oh god, extreme close-ups of Dirty Peter shoving salmon into his mouth and smearing sauce round his lips. The train wreck that is this channel just gets worse!

Dp just said to Chef Jack we've had a bit of sunshine today and what did you say about the pans it's all about the taste.What is he on?

It really is quite bizarre.

One minute he says he lives alone and in the next breath he's talking about 'our old pans' and 'we had heavy ones'.

And i'm afraid that personally i'm not feeling the love for Chef Rodney Trotter like some of my fellow forumites, I think he's something of a tool.

They're selling Christmas Jumpers on Price Drop :mysmilie_13:

Oh god, extreme close-ups of Dirty Peter shoving salmon into his mouth and smearing sauce round his lips. The train wreck that is this channel just gets worse!

I just can't bring myself to watch that, it's revolting and so is he IMO
I made the mistake of watching him and an assistant demonstrate Yonanas one day and I was nearly sick!

And i'm afraid that personally i'm not feeling the love for Chef Rodney Trotter like some of my fellow forumites, I think he's something of a tool.

He's dreamy :blush:

I haven't seen Dirty Peter this frenzied in ages. The relaunch (or whatever it is) at 10pm tomorrow will be intriguing. Could they get any more shambolic and low-end? I think.......... yes.

I've turned over to price-drop. There's only so much of Peter bigging up 'chef Jack' i can take.

I genuinely thought he had taken drugs last night. His behaviour was not normal imo. Either drugs or mental illness. Either way I don't think presenting a shopping channel is suitable employment.

He's dreamy :blush:

I haven't seen Dirty Peter this frenzied in ages. The relaunch (or whatever it is) at 10pm tomorrow will be intriguing. Could they get any more shambolic and low-end? I think.......... yes.

They're now selling Mr Men Christmas Cards that i'm certain they didn't even sell at christmas.

The Chef is OK but it makes for uncomfortable watching, i'd rather have Chef Wayne for pure comedy value.

It sold out last night then came back later on. They've probably got thousands of them stashed away in the bowels of the bid warehouse. I don't see what living on your own has got to do with pans anyway. Or is it just me?
That's one of my pet hates that is top of my list. The "sorry we have sold out," 5 mins later "I've just been told in my ear that Bob in the warehouse had had a rummage and found some more"

Rummage my @rse ... PJ Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

He's selling a wireless alarm system at the moment and I think we can guess where this is going

Peter's back door is a bit rickety apparently and it wouldn't take a lot....

lol if someone smashes your back door in you can be bolt upright

My catflap rattles

He's selling a wireless alarm system at the moment and I think we can guess where this is going

Peter's back door is a bit rickety apparently and it wouldn't take a lot....

lol if someone smashes your back door in you can be bolt upright

My catflap rattles

He's just broken the world record for "back passage" references in a shopping telly pitch !

Neil Russell now claims he's 6'5".

He has previously been 6'2", 6'3" and 6'4". You may not be surprised to learn he's selling a tall lantern and used his seemingly new found enormous height to demonstrate just how big they are.

Maybe he occasionally wears Cuban Heels?

Neil Russell now claims he's 6'5".

He has previously been 6'2", 6'3" and 6'4". You may not be surprised to learn he's selling a tall lantern and used his seemingly new found enormous height to demonstrate just how big they are.

Maybe he occasionally wears Cuban Heels?

I think he just feels inadequate about his height with Chef Jack around.

Latest posts

Back