Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're now selling Mr Men Christmas Cards that i'm certain they didn't even sell at christmas.

The Chef is OK but it makes for uncomfortable watching, i'd rather have Chef Wayne for pure comedy value.

someone selling Christmas stuff on PD said it was only 290 days to Christmas :mysmilie_51:

seriously? :mysmilie_13:

Neil Russell now claims he's 6'5".

He has previously been 6'2", 6'3" and 6'4". You may not be surprised to learn he's selling a tall lantern and used his seemingly new found enormous height to demonstrate just how big they are.

Maybe he occasionally wears Cuban Heels?

I've heard he wears gold Jimmy Choo's with a 3 inch heel, but only on weekends. But that's a secret so please don't tell anyone.

i didn't sleep well last night.... apart from nightmares of some old man eating salmon...today is the DAY!!!!!

This is it.... myself and Mrs Stunning! will be sitting down at around 9.45, maybe with a chilled bottle of Bollinger, feeling the atmosphere and the build up to this life changing moment.... our (future) grand kids will ask the question " grandpa where were you when BID TV changed the way we all shop...?"

where will you be tonight at 10?

Good morning cool cats, cool dudes and..... deedee.

Well mr stunning has said it best.... where will YOU be, at 10pm?

Watching bid.... or anything else.

The face of tv as we know it will change tonight.

The rumour mill has gone into overdrive.

How will we cope

I have already booked my seat in front of the TV! The phones will be switched off, a nice glass of Chablis at my right hand, some nibbles, the lights will be dimmed.....for this is a hysterical, sorry, historical moment, and it will be just a moment.....!!!!! I, for one, cannot wait! 10pm cannot come quickly enough!!:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

I have already booked my seat in front of the TV! The phones will be switched off, a nice glass of Chablis at my right hand, some nibbles, the lights will be dimmed.....for this is a hysterical, sorry, historical moment, and it will be just a moment.....!!!!! I, for one, cannot wait! 10pm cannot come quickly enough!!:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

That's good advice... I will switch my phone off too... I will not be interested in anything.... BUT BID's announcement....

I heard this morning that Heathrow is going to limit arrivals and departures between 21.45 and 22.30 tonight due to air traffic controllers not being able to concentrate on their high pressure jobs.. Passengers should expect delays... Its all starting to make sense... this is BID day!

The suspense is killing me!! And who better to bring this momentous occasion bursting on to our screens but 'thee' Mike Mason!!!!!:bandit: no-one but the proudest dad in the world could do it!! But what a weight to carry on those little shoulders, what responsibility.......!!! Bet he's down the gym right now getting pumped.....go Mike, go Mike, go Mike......

The suspense is killing me!! And who better to bring this momentous occasion bursting on to our screens but 'thee' Mike Mason!!!!!:bandit: no-one but the proudest dad in the world could do it!! But what a weight to carry on those little shoulders, what responsibility.......!!! Bet he's down the gym right now getting pumped.....go Mike, go Mike, go Mike......

From what Mark Ryes said last night it sounds like all the presenters could be present at the wake.

"From what Mark Ryes said last night it sounds like all the presenters could be there for the wake." maybe it'll be like the harbingers of the apocalypse or maybe the earth will just opn up and swallow them ( wishful thinkin on that one i think ) :mysmilie_50:

"From what Mark Ryes said last night it sounds like all the presenters could be there for the wake." maybe it'll be like the harbingers of the apocalypse or maybe the earth will just opn up and swallow them ( wishful thinkin on that one i think ) :mysmilie_50:

It will be a miserable, pathetic attempt at brushing under the carpet all the shystering, all the miserable tactics, all the shady dealings and lies. It will be a show of unity against those Bona Fide companies and individuals they owe £68 million to.

They have no right to afford themselves such self indulgence but we aren't talking normal people here we're talking bounders. The presenters know they are mostly unemployable elsewhere so, as usual, they'll dance to whatever tune they play.

Their end will be good for Britain and it will happen, it's just a matter of time.

I'm sure you wont be able to resist at least a quick peek Wirral?

Since I heard the news of the CVA i've barely watched Momma, it's what i've been expecting for years and it's finally happened.

Their days are numbered now, make no mistake. I'm sure they'll get through the vote but there really is no future for the shysters. I hope they are stripped of their Freeview capacity though, it's too thin on the ground to give to sneaks who won't pay for it.

Since I heard the news of the CVA i've barely watched Momma, it's what i've been expecting for years and it's finally happened.

Their days are numbered now, make no mistake. I'm sure they'll get through the vote but there really is no future for the shysters. I hope they are stripped of their Freeview capacity though, it's too thin on the ground to give to sneaks who won't pay for it.

Tbh, I'm hardly watching now either! At one point I watched most days, I found it really funny in a gobsmacked-at-the-sheer-awfulness-of it. But, I think it's just bad now. The presenters are dreadful, very unprofessional in my opinion, having said that, no-one with a shred of credibility would want to work at BID, so obviously they can only attract the bottom-of-the-barrel mob. As I have said 100 times before, where would Mike Mason, Salleh, James Russell etc find employment? Which reputable company would employ this shower to represent their company? Mike just oozes insincerity, his slavish devotion to ' my goddess' 'proudest dad in the world' 'got my little boys name tattooed upon my body so I have a piece of him everywhere I go' the dragon tatt to 'watch over him' personally, it makes me :puke: It's not funny anymore, I feel we are just being laughed at now, the mugs who pay extortionate prices for poundshop goods and pay £7.99 extra to have them delivered in what could be almost 3weeks!!

Latest posts

Back