Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline was selling something earlier, think it was the silver tone, colour changing, etched flower lamp and she pointed out that the P&P was reduced. They'd knocked a whole £ off and it was £6.99.

I think they did this as they'd be suitable for bedside lights but then you'd maybe want a couple and we all know what a palarva it is to order more than one of anything. Maybe the cheaper p&p may be tempting on that occasion.

Or maybe not.

from bad to worse
the service really is poor
I noticed this morning Schlock was selling a fragrance with £4.99 P&P - he said something like 'look at the P&P, we listen to what you want, a lot of people have.....' then he shut up, I think he was told in his ear not to go there
well, they wouldn't want to set a precedent of reducing charges now would they??!!
I see a lot of people complain about it on his FB page (he had a tantrum recently and threatened to shut his page down!) but I'm sure he must read this forum as well

What an idiot, he should feel free to close it down.

I doubt it will be much use for much longer anyway.

Caroline was selling something earlier, think it was the silver tone, colour changing, etched flower lamp and she pointed out that the P&P was reduced. They'd knocked a whole £ off and it was £6.99.

I think they did this as they'd be suitable for bedside lights but then you'd maybe want a couple and we all know what a palarva it is to order more than one of anything. Maybe the cheaper p&p may be tempting on that occasion.

Or maybe not.

I think i'll go to B&Q for bedside lights.

Guys, I just have to share this, it's priceless
I just popped up the road to B&M for some envelopes
As I walked past toiletries a lady picked up some macadamia hair products for 99p and said to her friend 'they sell these on that shopping channel for way more than this'
I turned to look and it was exactly the same bottles that Bid were selling

I have to say that Rosa has excelled herself.

rozzer.jpg

That's a Vera Duckworth Bingo Bag if i've ever seen one.

Just watching that item now.... she's just said put your underwear in this pocket there.. a change of clothes in here..... what sort of people do they think we are ??? I hope ah Bet was watching...!!

You'd need a Bin Bag to fit in Bet's Gusset.

Where's The Dirty Peter?

Where is Peter indeed....??

Rubbing his lamp even harder I would imagine....(no I would not like too)

just over 5 hours now.... our local 24 hour Tesco is closing tonight at 9.30... they say for maintenance.... I wonder???

House cleaned. Washing done. Ironing done. Dinner prepared. I've been going on adrenaline all day and it's still only half past two!!!!!! Another seven and a half hours to go!!!! I can't stand it!! I can't stand it!! Will the time never pass???

I'm thinking of making popcorn. Or pizza. How about you? *paces relentlessly*

Just Switched on. Is Becky Boom suggesting we should clean our stair carpet with a sticky roller?

Just Switched on. Is Becky Boom suggesting we should clean our stair carpet with a sticky roller?

She's a bit ludicrous Pola. I reckon Becky Boom is related to Gollum, she has those distinctive Market Trader qualities.

All she needs is fingerless gloves and a polystyrene cup of rosy.

Have there been any falling prices on bid today? I've only just got back in so i don't know what's been going on.

Have there been any falling prices on bid today? I've only just got back in so i don't know what's been going on.

Mr jason, what presenter was you on about earlier? You said he was more annoying than peter simon.

I can't put a face to the quote

Evening all

Elisa wasn't half as bad earlier as she is when pairing up with tweedledum.

Mark ryes just said "a momentus and historic evening" he then went on to say "unveiling"

I swear to gawd if this turns out to be **** :-(

I saw some Bid today Jason and it was all single prices
I heard Schlock and Andrea say 'we're giving you one price and one price only'
That was certainly the case with the bits I saw

Mr jason, what presenter was you on about earlier? You said he was more annoying than peter simon.

I can't put a face to the quote

mr tom I think Jason was referring to a person he had a meeting with today rather than a presenter
heaven forbid poor Jason actually met someone in real life more annoying than DP, at least he can turn DP off!:mysmilie_17:

I know The Runt of The Litter is compliant and well researched but my word he's one boring little turd.

mr tom I think Jason was referring to a person he had a meeting with today rather than a presenter
heaven forbid poor Jason actually met someone in real life more annoying than DP, at least he can turn DP off!:mysmilie_17:

that makes more sense lol.

Now i feel silly

My mum has been in hospital for for 5 days. Luckily she is out now or she would have missed seeing the historic moment. I hope she can contain her excitement! She is dozing now whilst watching University Challenge, I hope she can keep awake!

Latest posts

Back