Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tbh, I'm hardly watching now either! At one point I watched most days, I found it really funny in a gobsmacked-at-the-sheer-awfulness-of it. But, I think it's just bad now. The presenters are dreadful, very unprofessional in my opinion, having said that, no-one with a shred of credibility would want to work at BID, so obviously they can only attract the bottom-of-the-barrel mob. As I have said 100 times before, where would Mike Mason, Salleh, James Russell etc find employment? Which reputable company would employ this shower to represent their company? Mike just oozes insincerity, his slavish devotion to ' my goddess' 'proudest dad in the world' 'got my little boys name tattooed upon my body so I have a piece of him everywhere I go' the dragon tatt to 'watch over him' personally, it makes me :puke: It's not funny anymore, I feel we are just being laughed at now, the mugs who pay extortionate prices for poundshop goods and pay £7.99 extra to have them delivered in what could be almost 3weeks!!

Indeed DW, don't ever underestimate the sheer contempt that gargoyle parasites such as Neil, Split Ends, Gollum and Schlock have for their 'punters'.

They really are hideous in their actions. They are slugs and i'd happily put salt on them, in fact i'd do it for the good of Britain.

britain..jpg

nine hours to go..... can't think about much else at the moment..... another cup of coffee, another biscuit, slow walk around the office..... just check outside to see if hell has not frozen over..... another coffee.... tick tock tick tock.....

nine hours to go..... can't think about much else at the moment..... another cup of coffee, another biscuit, slow walk around the office..... just check outside to see if hell has not frozen over..... another coffee.... tick tock tick tock.....

There has rarely been so much anticipation since that little swimmer shocked Britain by declaring he was a gay.

I suspect the 10pm unveil will be as equally jawdropping.

I think its the uncooked salmon from last night... Mrs Stunning! shouted don't eat it Peter its not cooked... To late !!!! he smeared it all over his face....

Well it's got me thinking I might stay up a bit longer than 10 tonight, cos I think if I go, I won't be able to sleep :mysmilie_10:

I think I know someone who's worse than Peter 'not only' Simon. I've just spent an hour with someone who used the phrase 'what you call' every other part of his sentences. It became twice as annoying than Pete saying "not only" all the time!

House cleaned. Washing done. Ironing done. Dinner prepared. I've been going on adrenaline all day and it's still only half past two!!!!!! Another seven and a half hours to go!!!! I can't stand it!! I can't stand it!! Will the time never pass???

Not Dirty Peter... ****** ell I was convinced they had given him his cards, a clock and said auf wiedersehen BET..... !!!

The Bailiffs will have to physically remove his withered carcass from the studio when the final bell tolls.

House cleaned. Washing done. Ironing done. Dinner prepared. I've been going on adrenaline all day and it's still only half past two!!!!!! Another seven and a half hours to go!!!! I can't stand it!! I can't stand it!! Will the time never pass???

easy DW, you'll be good for nothing come 10 o' clock
I'm finding rescue remedy is helping me get through the day but time is going so sowly :clock:
I've done all my work and I'm just going to prepare dinner now :mysmilie_486:

Lease (who I must say looks very nice) just said the DOTD is delivered in 8-10 working days.

Honestly, wasn't 5 working days bad enough?

Lease (who I must say looks very nice) just said the DOTD is delivered in 8-10 working days.

Honestly, wasn't 5 working days bad enough?

from bad to worse
the service really is poor
I noticed this morning Schlock was selling a fragrance with £4.99 P&P - he said something like 'look at the P&P, we listen to what you want, a lot of people have.....' then he shut up, I think he was told in his ear not to go there
well, they wouldn't want to set a precedent of reducing charges now would they??!!
I see a lot of people complain about it on his FB page (he had a tantrum recently and threatened to shut his page down!) but I'm sure he must read this forum as well

Latest posts

Back