Received 2 items last week customers must have returned

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Received a Butler and Wilson handbag, to open this up to find some one else's lipstick in side. Man asked me who made the lipstick.,:31:

Ordered a KVZ Handbag and could not beleive it, had some ladies sanitary items in it, rang cs, man answered phone, told him about ladies sanitary items, and wanted a description, asked if there was a lady to speak to, and got passed over, (bless men):12:

What delightful little "freebies"!!! ;o) It's ridiculous that QVC are sending out items that have so obviously been used and not even checking them before hand!!!

Em xXx

What's even more ridiculous is QVC insisting they don't send out returns when you call to complain!

i received a scrapbook recently that had been opened and was slightly damaged. when i asked the qvc man if they use returns for last click items, he did not exactly answer my question about the scrapbook - but he did say that like other companies qvc do send out returns for other items eg clothing.

take heart little pen. qvc are not all bad. i was in my local red cross charity shop and qvc god bless them have donated a stash of indigo moon,kim&co,michelle hope and others to sell. it bought a lump to my throat . could not buy it as the clothes were in julia roberts size obviously what the models have worn (small)

if anyone gets a black leather organiser bag with an Oyster card inside it, it's mine!

Erm.... confession time for me! I 'plant' things (clean things, I hasten to add!) in items I've returned. The last was an (unused) teabag in an Elemis selection pack.

Erm.... confession time for me! I 'plant' things (clean things, I hasten to add!) in items I've returned. The last was an (unused) teabag in an Elemis selection pack.
That's magnificently insane!

absolutely hilarious...I might start doing the same....it could be a bit like a message in a bottle or one of those balloons with a note attached....you might've started something BIG jellytot :1:

I haven't bought anything for ages, but I'm going to do the same! Perhaps a note in a pocket saying "help!" or something like that!
Cackle!

What a fabulous idea! If we all do that, one of us, sooner or later, will get an STT (Shopping Telly Teabag!) Love it!

Latest posts

Back